[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /Adv/ let me here introduce you my story >Be me >Met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451804242676.jpg (96 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
1451804242676.jpg
96 KB, 424x620
Hey /Adv/ let me here introduce you my story

>Be me
>Met an 10/10 girl for me
>I like her
>She likes me back
>Get a couple of weeks dating her
>We're getting great together and shit
>She post some pictures we took together
>Put it on Whatsapp, not.much actually
>I dont get along with Facebook and either some other social network, but i have a Facebook for the lolz
>She post it on Facebook
>She post in the comments after all the Love, and "You're cute tho" and shit.
>Suddenly she post "You're the best, honey".
>Since i dont fucking check Facebook often, didnt get any notification from anywhere, i dont have it in my Phone i just check facebook from the browser
>She got upset because she though I ignored her
>She's gone to sleep and leave me awake
>Isighltyfuckedup.jpg
>mfw

Does /adv/ has any experience an social page fucked up you with any girl, friend or whatever? With my story i just wanted to Share, already wrote an apologise and shit, but she's clearly sleeping, going to speak to her tomorrow.
>>
Oh god the engrish
Just tell her you're not active on facebook dude, and apologize.
>>
> already wrote an apologise and shit

no...

don't be a cuck dude, you've done nothing wrong

you enabling her bullshit

it's fine to respect her feelings, but you don't have to act like a pussy
>>
>>16781563
Sorry trying my best

>>16781565
Well yeah, but what could i do, i just thought that i would tell her that she didnt even let me reply because she got upset pretty fast, I take it kinda serious but really its just silly that she would be upset about Facebook.
>>
>>16781541
Break down her door dressed as a lumberjack and tell her you traveled 500 miles to bring her your seed.
>>
Is it that big of a thing?
How about just messaging
"Hey just say the pics :) " followed by whatever you want..
>>
>>16781618
*saw not say
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.