[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consequences of a joke ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png (278 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png
278 KB, 2000x1333
I have a friend online who's 17 , and he lives in serbia. I have skyped him and seen him so I know he's exists. Recently he's been having g family problems, and been talking Les sand less to his IRL friends. Oddly enough, he trusts me allot and really takes my advice into consideration. If I ( over the course of a few weeks ) suggested to him suicide is the best option , keep in mind he isn't in the best state of mind right now, could I be held responsible if he actually offs himself?
>>
3/10 bait got me to reply
>>
>>16781540
why on fucking earth would you do that?!
>>
It depends on the jurisdoction, but there ARE places where driving someone to suicide is considered murder. And I've got to say, if you actually suggested this to a depressed person as a joke, I would feel very little sympathy for you. Shit's fucking monstrous.
>>
>could I be held responsible if he actually offs himself?

yes driving someone to suicide is against the law, same goes for leaving a person in a helpless state if found injured or witnessed a car crash ect ect.

Why the fuck would you say that anyways?
>>
You can get arrested for that, there have been court cases that have gone over it. What you SHOULD do is convince him to dedicate his entire life to you and support you financially.
>>
He is in siberia so I dought US, British, ect law applies there. Quite frankly I dought anyone would hold you accountable except yourself.
P.S. I have taken on a pen name as to not lose myself in threads.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.