[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been texting this girl recently, and when I text her,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x683
I've been texting this girl recently, and when I text her, she seems pretty into the conversation and not bored or bothered. But how can I get her to text me first / want to start a convo with me?
>>
just text her if you wanna meet up. or dou you wanna have whatsapp conversations for fun dude>
cmon
>>
>>16781278
literally ignore the shit out of her.

If she's into you, she'll text you.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
I'm gonna piggyback here.

Is there a payoff to ignoring the shit out of someone? I like talking to this girl. So I text her. I text her, so she doesn't text me first, but she responds.

Is there some payoff for ignoring her and getting her to contact me first? I'm already sure I'm more interested than she is, which is ok as long as she's interested enough to keep up the conversation.

Also, she sends a lot of sparkle emojis. Does that mean something?
>>
>>16781437
100% true
>>
>>16781453
Let me put it to you this way. If you ALWAYS text her first, that makes you ALWAYS available. And bitches want what they can't have. If a girl doesn't have to put much effort to get your attention she is going to subconsciously feel unfulfilled.
>>
>>16781453
sparkle emojis = she wants to suck your dick and have your kids and cook steak for you on Saturdays but medium rare because she knows you like that and that when you want to go out with your friends she's cool with that because she understands and just appreciates you for who you are as a human being

come on man
>>
>>16781477
Emojis have meaning, right? That's why people use them.
Smiley faces and hearts and shit I get, but adding a sparkle at the end of a sentence just seems superfluous.
>>
>>16781437
Ha, this is true.

One of the biggest mistakes guys make with texting is chasing.

Never chase.

One of the unwritten rules of texting is after the ice has been broken, never double text unless the girl does.

Always let the girl be the last one to respond.

Match the excitement level of the girl.

Never be boring, always have something interesting to say. Never keep a conversation going after it's hit it's climax. Once the conversation can go no further, say goodnight. Don't continue with "so anyway, what's up?" texts.

ALWAYS BE CLOSING. Texting is a medium to get girls to meet up with you. If you're not working towards asking her to meet in person, she's losing interest.

I also would avoid smiley faces, emojis, etc. Even question marks can come across badly, they look desperate. The only time I use them is for meet up requests.

Bad question mark:

Hey, what are you doing?

compared to

Hey, what are you doing

Good question mark:

I'm out at five, want to meet up for a drink?
>>
>>16781643
Jesus, has the language become so complex?

Question marks have a deeper meaning?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.