[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I meet girls that aren't total bitches or SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1453425848499.jpg (198 KB, 710x1989) Image search: [Google]
1453425848499.jpg
198 KB, 710x1989
Where do I meet girls that aren't total bitches or SJWs?
One to have a long term relationship and stuff.
>>
>>16781121

literally everywhere. while SJWs may have tumblr as a home base, its not like they stick to only tumblr approved locations.

go out to where people socialize and meet people. dont go straight for the flirt. only women who want to bang respond to immediate flirts. if you want a real relationship you gotta actually get to know someone before you decide you want to 'get to know someone'.
>>
dont pick up college girls and you'll have some luck
>>
>>16781136
This this this. The SJW bogeyman is the most annoying fucking thing to happen to the Internet
>>
>>16781121
Listen to >>16781136 and >>16781280
Now, I'm not saying it's a boogeyman but you can usually spot and SJW from a mile away.

bitches... i dunno, man.
>>
walmart
>>
You can start by not posting a cringy as fuck tumblr-tier picture.
>>
>>16781121
>avoiding SJWs
outside, literally anywhere
>total bitches
if only we knew that answer
>>
If by "SJW" you mean "SJW", that shouldn't be hard at all, they're mostly a group of mentally unstable teenagers who don't leave their house. That shouldn't be who you're dating in the first place.
If by SJW anyone standing even slightly to the left of /pol/, like many people here do, then IDK, at a White Power concert?
>>
Well, I'm someone who has onlu dated guys once I got to know them for awhile first. Once I considered them good friends, then that evolved into a relationship.
But you have the dating rules guys are usually given. Sex by third date, flirt immediately to avoid the friendzone. To me it'd come across as just wanting sex. I'd turn the person down, they'd assume I was leading them on. (hypothetical situation there, I've never really been asked out just on a date, just started relationships with friends)
So, the rules both genders are told on dating sort of conflict with each other it seems. And then there's casual dating, hookup culture, open relationships... And it's hard.

There's no special place people congregate. Instead of game, focus on compatibility. Would you be friends with this person? Or are you just with them to be in a relationship?
>>
>>16781657
*only
>>
>>16781657
This past week I fucked a girl first date. I didn't care if I did or not though. Sex is just as fun as hanging out so I would have had fun either way. We're not clicking so its turned into a fbuddy thing. I guess what I, a player, am saying is don't objectify women. As soon as sexual activity gains weight in someone's mind they create a conflict between the sexes. This goes both ways. SJW fuck this up for themselves and proliferate their own problems with their weighted views on sex.
>>
>>16781679
You're just adding on to what I said right? Or is there something you're disagreeing with? I can't tell, since I meant similar. Girls and guys are told different rules on dating, and they conflict with each other.

And if you're OP, sounds like you're doing the opposite of looking for a long term relationship. So I'm confused. (And slowly getting drunk so.. forgive me)
>>
File: jphip00827.jpg (368 KB, 650x917) Image search: [Google]
jphip00827.jpg
368 KB, 650x917
Asia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.