[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like shit because I have no friends or gf. I have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 54267.png (331 KB, 666x445) Image search: [Google]
54267.png
331 KB, 666x445
I feel like shit because I have no friends or gf. I have no friends or gf because I feel like shit.

It's incrediably frustrating and "lol just do your hobbies" doesn't fucking work. How do I build up the courage to kill myself?
>>
>>16781089
I'd like to kill myself too but I have debts and responsibilities to clear. Then I'll throw myself off a bridge.
>>
>>16781089
>How do I build up the courage to kill myself?
Alcohol.

Jokes aside, are you an autist? Serious question. Just go do shit. Your goal is to get comfortable going out on the town, you are already a loser so what does it matter if people see you alone. Once your comfortable and you have a reasonable idea of how your supposed to act in these situations, then start asking other people to go do that shit with you.
>>
>>16781113
I am autistic. I feel fine going out and doing things by myself.

Who would I ask? I don't go anywhere regularly enough, and cold approaching rarely works.

I've strongly been considering drinking. 25, never had a drink in my life because I'm scared I'd use it to treat my depression. Alcoholism runs in my family bad.
>>
>>16781119
>cold approaching rarely works
Because you are doing it wrong. You need to give people time, your goal when cold approaching some isn't make to a new friend. You are trying to make an acquaintance. Go to the mall and start a conversation with everyone around your age. You know all that bullshit you don't like talking about (the weather, local sports teams, scandals concerning actors/politicians), this is the type of shit to lead with. From their you want to find out their name, maybe their job, and little shit like that; and that is it, leave it at that. Boom you've made an acquaintance. Leave making friends for later, if you see them again.
>>
>>16781146
So I go somewhere, approach people, make them acquaintances, then regularly go back to this place in the hopes of running into them again and pushing the relationship from there?

That sounds fucking retarded
>>
Tell me what you think:

Breathe like this is your last breath.

Enjoy the pain you feel until death.

Weave the threads of your life together.

Destroy that voice in your mind forever.

Hold on to those rare moments of pure loneliness.

That you is there without a care filled with hopelessness.

That you that cries in bed some nights and squeezes the pillow and covers tight.

That you that would rather die than put up a fight.

That you that would rather run and hide than open up your mind.

That you who holds your pain inside..

Because it's easier than facing up to your lies.

But... then, you'll never know what it's like to really be alive.

Until it's too late, and then you just lay down and die.
>>
>>16781089
You have already given up on life. Why not gain some courage and go outside and talk to people? What if doesn't work, just kill yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.