[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when a girl does oral with you but wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454794199649.jpg (61 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1454794199649.jpg
61 KB, 548x356
What does it mean when a girl does oral with you but wants to wait to have sex, even though you've both had sex with other partners before? Am I being cucked?
>>
She doesn't want to add another number unnecessarily for fear of winding up in sloot territory

Source: I do this.
>>
>>16781079
She's on her period, but doesn't want to gross you out. Just face fuck her a bit, and then ask if she's alright with anal.
>>
>>16781079
She wants to have sex, but doesn't want to be seen as slutty. So she is making you wait but attempting to satisfy you sexually, and take care of her own urges without having actual intercourse.
>>
>>16781079
She likes you a whole lot, so much she wants to make sure it's special. Enjoy them blajays, they are made of love.

Or she thinks your dick is fucked up and doesn't want it like that. No, just fucking with you.
>>
>>16781082
>>16781094
I don't understand why blowjobs aren't slutty but intercourse is. I don't think she's a slut either way.
>>16781152
I don't get it, if she liked me a whole lot wouldn't she want sex?

Sorry I'm a sperg.
>>
>>16781079
She either wants to find out if she has any warts or herpes on her cooch or any other std, or she;s asserting her dominance over you.
>>
>>16781079
>wants to wait to have sex
= Wants to wait until she feels attreacted to you enough to have sex.

It will never happen - ie she will never be more attracted to you than she is now and she just isn't.

If you enter into a relationship with this woman she will tend use sex as a tool to control you or only let you without heed to your feels - so don't
>>
>>16781082
A hoe is a hoe is a hoe is a hoe

How many dick have been in your mouth ?

Lol

Honestly that's a bad way to go about it just give them a handy you dumb cunt.
>>
>>16781079
Usually it's the starved for attention sluts that will hit their knees to pleasure a guy in the hope for something more from them.
>>
>>16781082
This. I did it once when I was young and naive, before I realized that a hole is a hole.
>>
>>16781079
I've always waited 1 1/2 months to have sex with my partners (have been in 2 relationships so far) because it's uncomfortable for me to have sex with someone I are not familiar with. She might be like that too. Some people can't separate the emotional side of sex with its physical side. Give it some time until you can't take it anymore. Good luck, OP!
>>
I am >>16782830
But I would start giving blowjobs after 2 weeks
>>
Well she likes you enough to put your nasty peepee in her mouth. Have you given her the same pleasure?
She doesn't want to go too fast, she likes you and is probably afraid that if you have sex too soon then you'll dump her.
>>
She was checking the size, now you're screwed
>>
>>16781079
Everyone has a mental relationship schedule. For some, kissing precedes sex, for some not. Some expect sex of some sort on the first date, some later. For some intercourse comes before oral, for some after.

She is progressing this relationship according to what feels right to her. Either accept her timetable or argue with her over it. (I don't recommend the second)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.