[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 28 and hate and dislike myself. And think about suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 630x630
I'm 28 and hate and dislike myself. And think about suicide a lot and drink too much.
>>
Stop drinking and report back in two weeks. If you can't even manage that small task, just give up.

Here's the thing: you CAN do it. It's a question of whether you will CHOOSE to do it.
>>
File: undergroundpic2.jpg (538 KB, 569x873) Image search: [Google]
undergroundpic2.jpg
538 KB, 569x873
>>16780888
>Welcome to the NHK
Probably one of the worst pieces of shit I ever sat through.

Here read this. It's classic russian literature, it's about a miserable bastard who can't relate to anyone.
>>
>>16780896
I've done it before but it's always like well now what? Things don't get better from not drinking. Like you have to do more than that and it's fucking impossible
>>
>>16780902
Not OP, but I wouldn't read it based on the pseudo fad of Russian literature.It just screams out try hard.
>>
>>16780912
Well here's where you're wrong. Reading is actually a good thing, and choosing not to read a book for fear of being thought of as a tryhard is gay as shit.
>>
>>16780907
You're the one that came to an advice board on 4chan of all fucking places, Anon. Take the advice or don't. I'll be back in here at 930 EST on the 21st. Make another post with the same image by 10pm EST and we'll talk about Step Two. Or don't, it's your choice.
>>
>>16780912
>pseudo fad

Dafuq? This is a classic. Fuck, russian literature is brilliant, a lot of seems to be witty and sardonic, right up a miserable autist's alley.
>>
>>16780927
Oh dear. Who said anything about not reading? I said reading Russian literature. Reading Russian literature really is the most gaylord tryhard shit in the past 5 years.
>>
>>16780950
Fine, just read this one. I promise you it's brilliant and quite short, only a 100 pages or so.
>>
>>16780949
I have no issue with the books. It's the fan club I hate. I have issue with the fact that every pseudo-intellectual conceited fuckwit thinks that reading russian literature makes them more wise and insightful because they do. People were not reading Russian literature 10 years back, or if they were, they were not boasting about it and it wasn't this big thing like it is now.

It takes me back to my teenage years of when peopled listened and got into the most obscurest of metal bands just to appear like the above. For that end, I usually end up boycotting the material even if some of it is good because I really can't stand asshats like the above. Nothing grates on me more.
>>
>>16780978
> People were not reading Russian literature 10 years back,

They've been reading for more than a century. I don't know who you have been hanging around that reading classic (russian) literature is the hallmark of a tryhard. There is a reason that they are considered classic.
>>
>>16780997
It's a brilliant book though.

It's miserable and it cuts close to the bone (for many people here as well I guess).
>>
>>16780907
Exercise and get out of your house often.
>>
>>16780902

>recommends this instead of Crime and Punishment

Why?
>>
>>16781637
Why not both?

Crime and Punishment is easily the best thing I could have read as a youth.
>>
>>16780949
Congrats on finding a thesaurus

Russians are shit, better dead than Red
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.