[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So all my life I've sort of hated the idea of smoking weed. Had a bad past with it since a friend sort of let it drive him away from me, so I've stayed away from it. I have a group of friends that smoke once in a while, and they've always never invited me to hang out just in case they were to start smoking. I've decided it wouldn't hurt to try it out.

What the hell can I expect? They're hooking me up with everything, and I trust they won't give me laced or bad shit. I've heard it makes you kind of dumb and hungry and stuff but wtf does it make you guys do? Any advice in smoking weed in general?
>>
>>16780875
I've been a regular smoker for a few years.

Sativa will give you more of an energetic "head high", and indica will give you a lazy "body high" aka couch lock. Most strains will be a hybrid, some will be sativa dominant and others indica.

Sativa is nice. You'll feel happy, creative, you might reflect on your life a bit. I've had a lot of epiphanies when I'm high. Then when I sober up, I realize how fucking dumb those "epiphanies" actually were. Nevertheless, still a great feeling. Indica is great if you just want to chill and watch movies/eat.

After smoking for a while, you'll build up a bit of a tolerance. Pace yourself and try to not smoke every day. Unless you want to make your wallet weep.

There aren't any known adverse long-term side effects from weed consumption (yet). However, I've noticed I'm prone to "brain fog" if I smoke too often, which usually lasts for about a week after I stop.

Also, edibles are fucking awesome if you just want to get as high as possible.

Have fun, anon.
>>
>>16780967
Jesus I didn't even know there was different types. Won't be smoking daily. I'll literally so it maybe once or twice a month. Thanks for the advice though
>>
I suggest taking two puffs. Itll put you in a state of happiness and youll be able to settle yourself down and get a grip if you get a bit paranoid.

If you want to be Rambo and smoke the whole spliff youre going to just get paranoid as fuck and trip balls...which some people like, but that sint my bag personally. Just take two hits and relax. Youll enjoy it. Youll still be higher than camel pussy as a first timer. Hey...and dont hold it in for thouands of seconds. Just inhale, hold, 2-3 seconds and exhale. Do that two times...thats all you need bro trust me.
>>
>>16780875
Why don't you hang out with them and not smoke?

It's similar to going to a gathering and not drinking because you have work in the morning.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.564625467_9ctz.jpg (289 KB, 1097x1089) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.564625467_9ctz.jpg
289 KB, 1097x1089
dont smoke weed, especially before the age of 25
>>
>>16781274
What the high is like? Basically after a minute or two its like a light switch is hit that changes your perception of everything visually and soundwise. Youre super intune to sound, but you cannot percieve it the same as being sober. While you are wondering what the fuck the sounds are and studying your friends faces, 20-30 seconds later you realize...'holy shit...im fuckin stoned'. Youll start getting laughy. You and your buddies will tell retard jokes and laugh. After about 1.5-2.5 hours youll start getting lazy. Youll have cotton mouth and youll be wanting a drink at this point and food. Lots of food. So much fucking food. Youll then probably want to do it again or go to bed.
>>
File: 1440482161986.jpg (135 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1440482161986.jpg
135 KB, 938x632
I would describe it as the feeling you get when day dreaming or waking up from a deep sleep.

You can also get lost in your thoughts if you don't have anything to keep you occupied. It's rare and depends on the strain, but if you get too deep into your thoughts you might trigger an anxiety attack.

I suggest you bring your favorite drink while you smoke. You will get hungry, and food will taste a lot better. Try to monitor how much you eat though, as the high will mask you're sensation of being full.

Try to keep something stimulation going. Conversations with your friends, watch a movie, play a game, or just listen to music.

Just have fun with it and relax as much as possible
>>
Erowid is an awesome site that has tons of experiences about all sorts of drugs.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.