[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My current gf is a slut. It's cool for the sex and all but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
My current gf is a slut. It's cool for the sex and all but I can't help but feel bad when I think about all the dicks and cum that went over her.

What do? :( How to change my mindset?
>>
>>16780522
Start dickn other girlz
>>
"I think about all the dicks." - OP
>>
>>16780526
Pretty much
Just because you don't get pussy doesn't mean you should try to shame her if she's respectful to you
>>
>>16780522

There is no physical trace of all those dicks and cum. If you can't help but think of dicks that's your problem having nothing to do with her past.
>>
>>16780522
Break up and then open your mind.
Try and see where's she's coming from.
Do not allow your prejudices influence your actions. Remember that it's not anyone's place to judge another, even if we all do it by default.
>>
Quit being a bottom bitch weeaboo faggot pansy ass pussy whipped sissy fuck? That's my suggestion. Man up and start dicking other girls or tell her to quit wasting your time. She's using you as an emotional crutch and manipulating you with sex in her disgusting and vile holes. You need to quit being a dumbass.
>>
>>16780547

This desu, OP

It's one thing if she is continuing to have sex with other people while you're dating-- then you're completely justified in being upset and should leave her

If it's just about her past before you dated, get the fuck over yourself
>>
I don't blame you anon.
Ditch her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.