[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a slut if you have a really large dildo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1448963047667.gif (4 MB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1448963047667.gif
4 MB, 524x524
Are you a slut if you have a really large dildo?
>>
A single large dildo is not a slut. Being a slut requires sleeping around. If she has many dildos as various gifts from her collection of past men, then yes
>>
>>16780256
you mean i'd be ok if it was a small dildo?
>>
No you just love big dicks.You are a slut if you sleep with anyone with a pulse
>>
A dumb bitch maybe but not a slut
>>
>>16780295

What's dumb about big dicks??
>>
I don't think so... Unless you happen to be in a comitted relationship with a smaller dildo.
>>
It only means that you love really large things shoved inside your pussy and/or ass.

It may or may not be a slut indicator.
>>
>>16780256
naa, youre just so loose that noone will wamt you
>>
>>16780256
Yeah its really bad. How do you imagine guys with a fleshlight. Thats how you look.
>>
>>16780256
How big are we talking. If the dildo is larger than my dick than yes.
>>
>>16780443
That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
If you had a gf who got off on big dicks, but yours was just average why would you deny her that?

My ex had dildo that was a fair bit bigger than I am. I'm not small (7x5) but honestly it's just a piece of silicone or whatever and doesn't compare to the real thing ever.
I even used it on her plenty of times, whats the big deal?
>>
You're a slut if you've had sex once in your life with someone who isn't currently your partner.
>>
>>16780256
yes even owning one makes you a slut
>>
>>16780256

If you tell people about it, they might think so.

Is that something you do? IRL, I mean?

Shit, lady, if this is some sex thing where you want men to call you a dirty slut and tell you to fuck yourself with your unauthorized softball bat, go on /soc/ or something.
>>
>>16780571
>Im a cuck
>>
File: thm_phpbmHOIw[1].jpg (26 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
thm_phpbmHOIw[1].jpg
26 KB, 200x150
>>16780295
>>
>>16780923
This tbqh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.