[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454450361756.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454450361756.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
You're thinking "Sure, another one of these in /adv/" but it's not quite what you're thinking.

I have a healthy, loving relationship with my girlfriend of almost a year. We enjoy one another's company, laugh a lot, have a healthy sex life, etc. Except there's just one issue, my stomach. For whatever reason around her I get extremely nauseated or sick around her (not consistently but frequently). Especially whenever we go out to dinner. At best, I usually have a very small appetite when we're together. When we're apart, everything goes back to normal.

I have depression and anxiety, but I take my medication and go to therapy and so on. I've had these for years prior to our relationship, so it's not like she's the cause of any of those disorders. It seems odd that someone I enjoy being with so much would result in me feeling ill. Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>>16780223

You have Robsman's Syndrome. It's a reaction to female pheromones that causes nausea and excessive sweating. There are prescriptions for it, like Qualavil, or Roxyl.
>>
sounds like you're nervous around her but I'm not expert so i could be wrong, plus you have been together for a long time. i get like this when i start going out with a girl i like but it normally goes away after i get comfortable with her.
>>
>>16780233
That doesn't seem likely though as this isn't my first relationship. I've been in four relationships prior to this, and never had these symptoms.
>>
Anyone else have any idea or know what I'm talking about?
>>
I get like this around new people I date, especially for the first little while. Mostly I'm incapable of farting around them and the gas builds up until my stomach feels like it'll explode.

Maybe you're allergic to her perfume or something?
>>
>>16780934
While I'd like to believe that, the symptoms don't necessarily rely on her. Like I said, I suffer from Anxiety and Panic disorder. I just find for whatever reason it's more likely to be provoked whenever we're together. I still get panic attacks without her being around though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.