[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl before this, came in around 10-15 minutes, multi-orgasmic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Girl before this, came in around 10-15 minutes, multi-orgasmic, rarely got too sensitive, and was loud and wasn't afraid to say what she wanted during oral.

Current girl, quiet, takes about 35 minutes, sometimes more, single orgasmic, immediately after is too sensitive for any more, the only thing she says is "that hurts" when I give too much stimulation, doesn't say anything else on what she wants, needs to be completely relaxed, and the only way I know she came is when all of her shakes at the end.

Why are girls so different from each other? I've been with the current one for 8 months, and still will never tell her what I used to expect from my ex.
It's just so internally depressing that I'll never get the satisfaction of having a girl respond like that in this relationship. And before you ask, yes the first girl's were genuine. If she didn't cum, she'd let me know, and it was too realistic to be faked.

What do I do, /adv/?
>>
There is nothing you can do

enjoy your frigid bitch
>>
>>16780098
>Why are girls so different from each other?

Because they literally are different people. In theory you know that already. This new girl isn't like the old one. She won't do shit the old one did. Her body reacts differently.

Maybe see a therapist if this is depressing you. If you are making her cum you are doing a good job, so learn to be happy with that.
>>
Try talking to her about it sex is like 50% of a relationship if your not getting what you want then tell her
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.