[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some opinions please /adv/ Long story short I have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Need some opinions please /adv/

Long story short I have been dating a girl for a couple of months and she's been really into me. Last week that changed and she's gone a bit cold on me in regards to the lovey dovey and sexting messages. She still txts me first now and then and even sent me a message today saying she has a surprise for me. I'm just wondering if she's doing this out of guilt as I've bought her a few things. Anyway, I said I'd ring her at 9ish earlier and she agreed, I just rang and she said she'd ring me back at 10 because she's watching a show. I'm sure she's playing games with me, my gut knows it! What do you think?
>>
>>16779973
Do you trust her?
She could be screwing someone else.
Could be your head screwing with you, and nothing's actually wrong.
Maybe something IS wrong, but it's got nothing to do with you.
Maybe she's had the same feeling about you, two weeks ago, and decided last week that she would try to show you less interest, to see how much interest you have in her?
Maybe you should just talk to her about?
I mean communication is a pretty important factor in a relationship.... Communication between the partners, not some random anons on 4chan.
>>
>>16780000

I know man, but I'm quite a cold guy and expressing my self is not my best trait. Also, wouldn't asking her come off quite needy as its still quite a new thing?
>>
>>16780000
DAMN I GOT DA QUADS!!!
>>16780018
My girlfriend is screaming "I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT!"
She was the one who thought your gf might have done it because you hadn't shown her enough affection.
Usually if a girl feels like a guy isn't giving her enough attention and affection, she will do the same in a weird attempt make the guy more interested.
I guess it's a good strategy, cause you're obviously worried she might not like you.
You need to show her some more affection and feelings or she'll feel like you don't want her.
Also asking her "Hey babe, I feel like you've been kinda cold to me this last week, is it just me or do we need to talk about something?" Isn't needy at all, and she will probably like you more for this. If not she's a fucking bitch and crazy as fuck, as there's nothing wrong with good communication.

Also cheating women tend to become angry and get all defensive if you ask such questions.
>>
>>16780018
Message her but don't do it so frequently that it comes off desperate. Friend of mine pesters and end up constantly pushing girls away.
Good luck anon
>>
>>16780052
I don't think this is OP's problem.
As he said he's quite cold and have difficulties expressing himself, so I don't think he's the kinda guy who comes off as desperate and needy, quite the opposite.
>>
>>16780045

I've just come out a six year relationship and what first attracted her to me was I was cold, she found me mysterious and the fact that I never was all soppy and all lovey dovey from the start. Her words, not mine.

With this girl she was very affectionate at the start and I was exactly the same this time around. But this time because of that, she has become an ice queen.

She isn't cheating because she had a operation a month back and is still recovering.
>>
>>16780057

Exactly this.
>>
Sounds like you're part of her buffet.

Think of yourself as rice or noodles at an all-you-can-eat. Everyone's going to tease you a bit by taking a little, but their goal's to get a ton of sweet, savory meat that's not very great in those quantities. She sees you as this bland dish because you're probably like a lot of other dudes that are into her. She's gotta tease you though, otherwise there'll be nothing left for her to eat once everyone's hogged all the meat.

Forget her and go for someone that doesn't know what the fuck kik and tinder are. Those are two good reasons why people seem like products now.
>>
>>16780512

Thanks for the advice man.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.