[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday night I had sex with a tranny without protection. "She"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1454469994510.png (801 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454469994510.png
801 KB, 1000x1000
Yesterday night I had sex with a tranny without protection. "She" used body lotion and had about an hour long foreplay I hardly noticed when I was inside her. It did not hurt but the anus was a bit unshaven and it did sting outside.
How could I know that I didn't get any disease or stuff like that? From what I've read online the only common point is that I should test 4 weeks after the affair.
What are my chances?
>>
>>16779897
Was this man likely to be clean?
>>
You probably did catch hep c or AIDS. You're asking because you know you probably did catch them but are looking for some legitimate reason you might've not.
Why would you even care what your chances are? Lets say I tell you that you have 60% chances of having caught something. Does that change anything? You're probably sick now.
>>
>>16779904
yeah other than being stubby down there everything else was kingdom like
>>
>>16779897
>What are my chances?
of you being gay?
rather high
>>
>>16779912
i ask because i have little to 0 knowledge when it comes to these kind of things
>>
Prostitute?
>>
>>16779912
sadly this

Unprotected sex, especially with a tranny, especially with a one you don't (I assume) know well... I'm pretty sure it won't end well for you. Maybe not hep c or aids, but very possibly std. Dunno what were you thinking m8,
>>
>>16779919
>i ask because i have little to 0 knowledge when it comes to these kind of things
why do you have sex then?
>>
>>16779925
nope, from a partner finding site mostly filled with fakers
>>
>>16779897
Unprotected sex is stupid.
>>
>>16779934
why do you drink anything other than water when water should be sufficient for your survival purposes?
>>
>>16779919
>i have little to 0 knowledge when it comes to these kind of things

But it's just common knowledge thing, innit? I mean, every kid above 10 knows that shagging a shemale without protection will fuck you up. I refuse to believe you are too stupid to realise it yourself.
>>
>>16779945
because shagging anyone in the ass without protection is retarded yet a lot of people i know had it the only difference was that it was with a woman and fuck they are still alive
>>
>>16779943
Not that anon but how the fuck is it relevant? Normal person won't drink only water, true, but also won't drink mysterious, acid-stinking liquid just because. If OP knows nothing about safe sex then why the fuck did he go and fuck a tranny unprotected? Why not do a research first or use a rubber?

It's some next level retardation here
>>
>>16779962
i didnt say that it was my brightest idea okay? i fucked up i know i just want to know how bad
also want to know if there are any symptoms i can notice in a week
>>
>>16779969
Ask uncle Google for help, he will know
>>
>>16779897
>What are my chances?
Even if your chances are 1/100 (which they aren't, they are much higher), you are playing with fire...this is your LIFE. The only drug for Hep C is $100 each now, can go up at anytime.

Was this sex worth dying for?
>>
>>16779980
all the sites said the same get clean before the act bullshit and the 4 weeks part with aids but nothing useful about symptoms in the early weeks
>>
>>16779897
Enjoy your aids you faggot.

>;D
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x581
Here OP, I'll give you the info you are looking for. First of all, a large majority of the time, STDs have no noticeable symptoms. You cannot rely on symptoms and must get tested.

Pic related is the earliest you can get tested for specific STDs after exposure. Talk to your doctor or a clinic for more help.

Also, if it's been less than 72 hours, you may qualify for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis to try and prevent contracting HIV if you've had a high chance of being exposed. Many professionals would consider unprotected anal sex with another male stranger as high risk.
>>
>>16780008
thanks man, really appreciated
>>
>>16779935
What site?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.