[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 y/o kv and I've finally decided to fix that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: reddit I disagree.jpg (5 KB, 395x73) Image search: [Google]
reddit I disagree.jpg
5 KB, 395x73
I'm a 22 y/o kv and I've finally decided to fix that.

I have plenty of female friends and can hold a good conversation with them but no-one has ever thought of me in a sexual way.

I get that people judge on appearances and I'm a 4/10 by internet standards, I live in the UK though so I guess I'm at an advantage there. What I'm trying to do is look for ways to change how I speak, what to say, and some aspects of my appearance.

I plan to get going with tinder since it's the only way I can think of to meet girls, I've got a couple of decent pictures I can use for it. My question is how do I make a good first impression, and how do I talk with people in a sexual way without spilling my spaghetti?
>>
>>16779768
Having a couple of decent pictures is no use if you look nothing like them in real life, you know.
>>
>>16779776
I look like the good pictures, I'm just not that photogenic.
>>
Bump

Get me a gf guys

On second thought, help me become able to get a gf
>>
reddit, the red pill, the only non-cancerous place on that site.

Also, lift
>>
>>16780754
I am lifting, started to plateau though. Going to try and clean bulk so I can hit 225 on the bench press (I can do 180 right now), then work on hypertrophy before I launch into a cut.

I'll give TRP a shot, I feel that there's a lot of toxic stuff on there though. I get where it comes from, but I don't like how far it goes and how the extremes sometimes delve into misogyny.
>>
>>16780783

Read it, keep using your mind. You will soon enough filter out the bullshit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.