[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been working as a cashier for 2 months and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1738.jpg (38 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1738.jpg
38 KB, 1024x768
I've been working as a cashier for 2 months and I'm still making stupid mistakes

What do I do? I don't wanna get fired
>>
>>16779743
If you encounter a situation where you don't know what to do. Ask for advice. Dont keep on going fucking things up. And when you're told you're fucking things up. Ask what you are doing wrong and how you should improve. It's a lesson the first time after that it's an mistake. Be pro-active
>>
>>16779743

If it makes you feel any better, I never fucked up more at any job (before and after college) than I did working as a cashier at Wendy's. Not joking.
>>
>>16779743
>>16779775

Oh and "adv" - be that retard who counts carefully and people get mad at, but with his ass covered basically.
>>
>>16779774
This. You're not going to learn if you don't make an effort to learn.
>>
The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything. —President Roosevelt.
>>
Slow down a bit and pay more attention to what you are doing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.