[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk to women? How can I not appear so embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1167x1167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1167x1167
How do you talk to women? How can I not appear so embarrassed and reluctant?
>>
Talk to them as if they were another male. They are people just like men are, except slightly more boring.
>>
I seriously don't understand how people have this much trouble talking to the opposite gender. Do you actually live in your mother's basement and never go outside or something?
>>
>>16779722
Convince yourself that you wouldn't fuck her even if she threw herself at you.
This will remove any sexual tension coming from you and that is a great start.
Realizing that talking to a chic is the same as talking to a guy will get you a long way.

Besides this, maybe tell us about yourself..
It's hard to give advice when you don't know a person, at least just i general terms.
>>
Has OP bailed his own thread already?
Or does he just not have the courtesy to say thanks for advice well given?
Bitch ass nigga
>>
>>16779781
Of course he has. He wanted us to coddle him, he's far too sensitive for the raw, uncensored answers you get here.
>>
>>16779781
I was cleaning lol

>>16779730
>>16779746
I appreciate the help. There's not much to say about my personality, I'm more interested in finding a way to get past coming off embarrassed and thus immature, not necessarily engage in conversation, but just have it come more naturally to me.
Obviously practise is key, but I can't practise this.
>>
>>16779829
>I can't practise this
Why not, exactly? Just go on Tinder and get yourself some dates.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.