[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you handle things when the girl you meet through a dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449728103291.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1449728103291.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
How do you handle things when the girl you meet through a dating website turns out to be a lot fatter than her pictures made her look online? What do you even say?
>>
"It was nice meeting you but I'll have to get going. Take care."

You don't have to explain. Just think about it: she's the one who put the pictures up. She knows what she did. She knows exactly why you're leaving. Any last-minute pleas or questions are just as much of a lie as the photos and don't deserve your response.
>>
>>16779674
If you're resorting to meeting girls through online dating, you're not in a position to be picky
>>
>>16779674
This happed to me once.
>Sit down at a bar waiting for her
>She comes and sits next to me
>Her picture must be like 3-5 years old
>She is much fatter and uglier
>tell her she is fatter and doesn't look like the pics
>She gets upset and says i only care about looks
Tell her she's a hypocrite cause if she where true to her self she would use normal up to date pictures and then i tell her i'm sorry that i don't find her attractive and walk away.
>>
try talking to her and see if you can at least have a pleasant time (of course any excuse to leave early can also work if you dont want that); there aren't any obligations to hang out with her after if you aren't feeling it.
>>
>>16779687
This.

She's lied to you. It's not being shallow. Lying and deceiving are huge red flags and there's no reason you should feel obligated to form a relationship with that kind of person. Especially when it's a massive lie.
>>
Online Dating is a risk and there shouldn't be any serious concerns when "things don't work out". It's kinda the nature of the game IMO.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.