[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you niggers act like this is tumblr or reddit. I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why do you niggers act like this is tumblr or reddit. I mean stop being keyboard warriors who try to "make the world a better place" and just give advice instead of whatever the fuck your doing here because just look at the dumb race mixing thread
>>
>>16779114
>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1454842494720.jpg

>internet explorer
>>
>>16779142
Btw I'm on my phone xD
>>
>don't be keyboard warriors
>listen to my /pol/ views

jej
>>
>>16779198
>my /pol/ views
>I haven't stated any
I'm saying you guys are fucking weird and need to stop being faggots
>>
>>16779114
Windows phone eh?
>>
>>16779226
>implying

fuck off
>>
>says the tripfag

Even in the real world, advice is something often asked for, gladly given and rarely taken. Don't be mad because you don't get the answers you want to hear. This is not /problemsolving/.
>>
What the fuck does any of this mean
I'm drunk so please explain the joke or meme
>>
>>16779290
Uhh dude stop projecting lol I came here to laugh at you guys and it's all luser shit about >tfw no gf that I haven't read for a thousand times.
>>16779321
It's meta and the joke is your reply... Slut
>>
>>16779340
Sweet, sounds like fun. Hope it's a great laugh anon
>>
>>16779114
I don't know what thread you mean, but I'm a white Jew and I'm going to wreck this Asian girl I've been seeing.

You know. Hopefully. And romantically.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.