[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gut is telling me somethings not right with this girl at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565 KB, 1920x1200
my gut is telling me somethings not right with this girl at the moment and here's why.

I met this chick about a month a go and everything was going great, dating, flirting, talking dirty over the phone, sexting, it's was all really hot passionate stuff.

Im quite a cold guy by nature and for some reason women have always just attached themselves to me because of that. I'm guessing it's because they can't work me out or I'm not confessing my love to them, no idea. So this is why this problem is all new territory to me.

So for a few days my gut has been telling me somethings up, I don't know what, it's just been going nuts and to the point where I can't even eat.

She's been a little distant for the past few days and I don't know why. Nothing has changed, she's a loyal person, she speaks her mind and that's what made me really attracted to her to begin with. So yesterday she said she said she was in the bath, I said now I've got a picture of you in my head and she then sent me a nude picture of her bathing. I'm sitting here thinking, it must just be me being paranoid whilst my gut feeling is not budging. Fast forward today and I call her and say I'll send you one of me today in th bath, that's if you want one of course and she said yeah of I do. Again, my gut is at 100. So I get in the bath and sent her a pic and she replied with naughty xxx, I then replied wish you were here with me, she replied so do I babe xxxxx, then I said, the naughty things I want to say to you right now xxx, setting her up for a reply. I've seen she's read the message and I've haven't got a message back. Everything felt very force with her replies.

I bought some very expensive theatre tickets for next week and im wondering if she's just stringing me along until then? But she's has also invited me to a party next month as well which also leads me to believe she might all of a sudden be playing hard to get?

Any advice or input would be much appreciated
>>
Anyone?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.