[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im being sent somewhere for psychological evaluation, what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 18k2c5f0m2zzcjpg.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18k2c5f0m2zzcjpg.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Im being sent somewhere for psychological evaluation, what should I prepare myself for? I really don't like talking about my feelings.
>>
Why (are you being sent)
>>
>>16778968
>>16779119
okay i guess OP's making coffee or taking a dump or something. i had 2 psych evals.

first one
> i'm from mid EU
> every man, after he turns 18, has to do 9 months of civilian service or 6 months of military service
> before that there's a physical exam and a psych eval
Psych eval was two parts; first you sit in a room, everyone's got a PC, there's questions, you answer. I literally just mashed the buttons (i was a rascal in my teens). Later there was a 2 minute segment where we talked our answers through with a psycholologist. I passed, I even scored higher on intelligence than most of the others (mind you i geniunely just mashed those buttons i have no idea how they score this shit).

second one
> be me, still
> doing my drivers licence
> fail the theoretical part 3 times (that must make me sound thick as fuck but i really just hate memorizing stuff, and i never drove before nor had much interest in cars and whatnot so i hadnt had much previous exposure to uh, the laws of the road, i guess)
So after that happened they made me do a psych eval to see if I was mentally challenged or something. I told him I just didnt study and he was like yeah okay just fuck off. That was it.

tl;dr - Psych evals are usually used by institutions processing a LARGE amount of customers / clients / applicants to check for and weed out mentally challenged people and dangerous nutjobs. They don't care if you are a grimdark sperg who wants to fistfuck his stepmom as long as you can shut up, say yes/no/thank you and do any extraordinarily stupid shit like walking into the psych eval with concealed firearms on your person or a "9/11 was an inside job" t-shirt.
>>
>>16779199
>and do any extraordinarily stupid shit
*i meant "don't do", of course
>>
>>16779119
Sorry I was doing soemthing else for a bit. I don't want to say why I'm being sent but it's pretty weird , and I hope don't have to tell the people their why . it's embarrassing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.