[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a young guy and I had a son with a Korean lady (older by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1454560704236.jpg (57 KB, 490x337) Image search: [Google]
1454560704236.jpg
57 KB, 490x337
I am a young guy and I had a son with a Korean lady (older by four years), I've been knowing her for three years, but we couldn't make it work out. We both love each other but have destroyed ourselves treating each other like crap. I'm from a Spanish culture and we're very romantic and attentive to detail, while she appears cold, uncaring, and materialistic

Now I met this girl younger than me (by five years), she's pretty, sexy, and dedicated and devoted to me, very passionate. Problem is... She showed me how immature I was with my ex in many other aspects. All her young girl bullshit/drama.... I did to my ex.

I apologised to my ex, we talked, we still love each other, and I have a chance to keep a family with my beautiful little son and a great mature woman if I decide to give us another chance.

So I'm torn. I found someone who SEEMS like they'll be better for me (younger girl), but if you love someone else (baby mama), is the former really better for you? Seems like the best and most mature decision would be to leave this young girl and go back to my ex and continue to be a family. Funnily enough, learning to let go of something that didn't work in three years to start over new and fresh, is also pretty mature.

Unfortunately I don't want to break this young girls heart either. I'm not in a relationship with either, but I'm torn between the two. My ex knows of this young girl and just wants me to let her go as soon as possible so we can continue where our family left off.

This is a selfish decision no doubt about it. I want the one where I end up the happiest. I think after writing this I might know the answer, how can in be happy with the girl I dont love? If you guys have any advice I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>16778893
None of us can tell you the answer. You're on your own.

In all honesty, you're probably going to regret whichever you choose. Just choose the one you regret less.
>>
>>16778905
This is a great answer. I'd regret more seeing my son be pulled from side to side in the Hollidays and every day for the rest of his life.

Any idea how to let this new young girl off easy? I dont want to make up a story and take the sleazy way out either
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.