[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ Thinking of making a motivational poster. How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pelosi-boehner-congress.jpg (348 KB, 2000x1670) Image search: [Google]
pelosi-boehner-congress.jpg
348 KB, 2000x1670
Sup /adv/
Thinking of making a motivational poster. How does this look so far? Pic not related.

---

Have you ever said to yourself, "Why didn't anyone tell me these things"? Well then, here we go.

A long, long time ago, back before cell phones, computers, cars, or even houses, people lived in caves. Or if they were lucky, they lived in caves. If not so lucky, they lived in trees, or slept on the ground. Life was hard. If they found food, they ate. If they did not find food, they did not eat. If they got sick, there were no doctors or medicines. Only their immune systems stood between them and death.

But gradually, people figured things out. They figured out how to make tools to help them hunt animals to eat. The figured out how to build shelters to keep themselves out of the wind and rain. They figured out how to plant seeds and grow things to eat. These things they figured out helped increase their chances of survival. So they taught these things to their kids, so their kids could also have a better chance of survival.

(cont.)
>>
School is the modern day way of teaching kids so they have a better chance of survival.

But survival is not the only goal. You can summarize all goals down to two main goals. survival and the stimulation of your senses. People eat and work to survive. People eat, listen to music, have sex, and do drugs to stimulate the senses, although doing drugs can work against the goal of survival.

So let's look at sex a little more closely. How can you have really great sex? By attracting a really great sex partner. So how can you attract a really great sex partner? By being someone who will be a really great sex partner. Birds of a feather flock together. OK, so how can you be a really great sex partner?

I think there are three qualities people look for in a partner, and I'm talking about someone you would want to keep for life, instead of just a one night stand. These qualities are: physical strength, intelligence, and appearance.

Physical strength because you don't want them or you to be exhausted after 10 minutes of sex. And it's nice to have someone with the strength to share household chores. So do sports or exercises for physical strength.

Intelligence because you'll need it to figure out the more difficult Kama Sutra positions. Also, a big part of life is about problem solving. Two heads are better than one, but if one of the heads is a half wit, it becomes more of a struggle for the other one. So do school for intelligence.

Appearance because in a life long partnership, you'll be looking at each other for a long, long time. So do grooming and fashion, and an appealing facial expression helps.
>>
Is there a question here someplace?
>>
>>16778875
Sure. What is your opinion of this work in progress?
>>
>>16778875
Yeah.

How do they make the jello green?
>>
That evening, in the castle hall now doubling as a theater, Hamlet anxiously lectures the players on how to act the parts he has written for them. Polonius shuffles by with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, and Hamlet dispatches them to hurry the players in their preparations. Horatio enters, and Hamlet, pleased to see him, praises him heartily, expressing his affection for and high opinion of Horatio’s mind and manner, especially Horatio’s qualities of self-control and reserve. Having told Horatio what he learned from the ghost—that Claudius murdered his father—he now asks him to watch Claudius carefully during the play so that they might compare their impressions of his behavior afterward. Horatio agrees, saying that if Claudius shows any signs of guilt, he will detect them.

The trumpets play a Danish march as the audience of lords and ladies begins streaming into the room. Hamlet warns Horatio that he will begin to act strangely. Sure enough, when Claudius asks how he is, his response seems quite insane: “Excellent, i’ faith; of the chameleon’s dish: I eat the air, promise-crammed” (III.ii.84–86). Hamlet asks Polonius about his history as an actor and torments Ophelia with a string of erotic puns.
>>
>>16778895
So it's too long? I was thinking of adding more.
>>
She's cheating bro you should dump her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.