[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had sex. Kissed her goodbye. Two hours later she says on facebook:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 58d.png (90 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
58d.png
90 KB, 480x480
Had sex. Kissed her goodbye. Two hours later she says on facebook: Last night was so and so in the aspect if it was worth it. Anyways I don't want anything new as I've just moved to this apartment so I need to take it easy for a while.

Does that mean, I'll never have her as my gf? Would it be pathetic to ask her out after she has said that?
>>
>>16778838
Well you fucked her so unless your endgame is a happy relationship I would just chill and see what happens. If you get wrapped up in emotional drama you are gonna have a bad time. She may come back for more and she may not but who care you already nailed her so why play emotional games.
>>
>>16778854
Because she'd be perfect. 5/5 face and butt, smart and funny. Cooks etc. Similiar interests.
>>
>>16778838
>had sex
>tells you last night was so and so

You blew it dude, move on. Don't chase her, it will only make her think you're creepy.

Stop talking to her and you have a small chance of her coming back.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.