[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Distance Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x300
Alright, so me and my gf meet over a site (obvs) and have been dating for soon a half year. We are talking pretty much everyday but because of the long distance I'm kind of feeling depressed because I'm never able too hold my arms around her which I have urges for, I also feel major anger and jealousy because of this. We decided to meet once we finish school and get money to see each other by flight. I need advice about a couple things, and one being what options I've got too meet her, second, She's 100% loyal but she doesn't think I am but I would never, ever wish for another woman than her, she's a really insecure person so how do I make her understand that I love her and only her, that she's the most beautifullest thing in the world. By my calculations, it's gonna take like 2 - 3 years from now too be able to be done with school, do university and then use saved up money to move too America and get a job and apartment there. Another thing, I'm kind of wondering if I should get a paypal account and save all my money there. My father and mother are opening an account for me already on the other hand but I'm probably not allowed to use them because they might think it's stupid too "fly and start living in another country just because you love someone you met over the Internet" I love this person so much, so please, what can I do? And sorry for the shitty grammar. I'm from Sweden so I'm not the best at it. She lives in New Jersey, USA.
>>
>meet over a site (obvs) and have been dating for soon a half year
> it's gonna take like 2 - 3 years from now
> I'm kind of feeling depressed because I'm never able too hold my arms around her

doesn't look like it's going to work
>>
Thanks for the motivation bro
>>
And I said kind of, not exactly. I just feel down because I'm not able to see her when I want too and what not.
>>
>>16778718
Ask her to send you a personal item, like a hoodie or something and hug it when you feel bad.

I've been in a ldr for a year and four months, and my boyfriend has sent me some stuff like one of his hoodies with I use/hug when I feel down, one tie (I keep it under my pillow), a scarf, etc. Its hard af but if you love each other you will make it.
>>
>>16778730
Yeah, we've been thinking of doing it. It's just that it costs over 40 or so dollars to send stuff to each other so we're not really able too unless we save up.
>>
>>16778704

You're so deluded that hurts
>>
>>16778704
You do realize you have to be 18 to use this website, right? So you are both 15 and are "bf/gf" on the internet. Cute. But don't mistake it for a real relationship, it's not. If you have never met in real life, you can't call it a LDR. LDR means you still meet occasionally whenever you can.

It's not like this will last anyway. Just enjoy it while it lasts, and treat it as a learning experience. Once you are an adult you'll know more about how dating works.
>>
>>16778764

>LDR means you still meet occasionally whenever you can.

LDR literally means being distant.

Some relationships that people know each other online first do work, they are rare though.
>>
>>16778774
People just use the term LDR far too loosely these days. It's used to describe everything from the real thing to "I talk to this girl every day on the internet, I've even seen her picture a few times".
>>
>>16778792

I get it.

In my opinion the moment two people agree to have a relationship and refrain from dating anyone else it can be called a LDR. Otherwise it's just an online friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.