[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help lads >be me >young 18 male >be friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Need help lads
>be me
>young 18 male
>be friends with this super depressive boring loner type
>he's cool about most things
>fast forward a few months
>new girl comes to school
{Note irish secondary school goes on for a long ass time}
>He instantly changes
>changes everything about himself
>he likes her
>all my other friends know
>he wants to ask her out
>gets friend to help
>drops the spaghetti
>embarrasses friend who helped him
>made him look bad
>she said no
>states he desperately wants a gf
>states he doesn't want to hang out with us in exchange for another group(all of them are girls)
>Pedophile detected
>pisses all of friends off because he would be nothing without us
>but the icing on the cake is still to come
>he literally starts desperately trying to go out with people
>leads to some mega cringe moments
>one of those was when they went drinking and a girl he was trying to get with stated she didn't like him
>in school friend he made look bad tells me that the loser was hitting on his gf.
>shits gonna get bad
I myself personally never want to associate myself with him ever again. It seems utterly useless to forgive himbecause I know he will do it again. I do not turn the other cheek lightly. Advice please.
>>
Forgive him and then distance yourself.
>>
>be me

Not even worth giving a proper advice, fuck off with your teen drama
>>
>>be friends with this super depressive boring loner type

If that's your honest opinion of this guy, you were a shit friend to begin with. Leave him be and get on with your life.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.