[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really liked this guy. He invited me over and we had a quickie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 586x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 586x642
I really liked this guy. He invited me over and we had a quickie, and we both immediately regretted it. I feel like that ruined things between us. It feels very awkward and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore. I'm very sad about it. Is there any hope of salvaging the relationship?
>>
You acted like a hoe, you get treated like a hoe. Learn from it and next time if you want the guy to respect you say no to a quickie.
>>
>>16778667
That's fair.
>>
>>16778648
why did you regret it? if he doesn't want to talk to you anymore then he is not worth your attention.
>>
>>16778740
because guys automatically lose interest when you have sex too soon. he doesn't like me anymore, and surely he doesn't have any respect left for me.
>>
>>16778744
if it's a girl I've known for a while and I find attractive, then she shows interest and we have sex, I would still like to talk to this girl and see where things go. I think my interest would spark not diminish.
>>
>>16778744
When was the last time you talked to him?
>>
>>16778744
oh. no. that's not how this works. that's what 4chan wants you to think.
if he genuinely likes you he won't mind a single bit. i would be more turned off if i sense a girl playing games and not acting true to her feelings. if you WANTED to sleepp with him that moment. then it was the right thing to do. if he can't see it that way, be glad you dodged a r9k bullet
>>
>>16778757
I wish this were true in real life.
>>16778771
We last spoke Thursday. He was very curt. One word answers. Didn't joke with me. Didn't say goodnight, like he usually does.
>>16778780
He's older than me, so maybe he just has different values than guys around my age? I don't know. He genuinely seemed to like me as a person.

Also, after we had sex he said something along the lines of: "I really didn't meant to do that. I don't want to take advantage of you.Youve done nothing wrong, but I've done something terrible."
It was surreal.
>>
>>16778803
>but I've done something terrible
w-ho-whaat?
ok. how old are you and how old is he?
>>
>>16778808
I'm 22 and he's 30. I didn't see the huge deal.
>>
>>16778803
look he invited you over to fuck and you did. what surprised him was how easy it was and likely believes you are just that easy. strangely he ruined it for himself believing you were more a challenge. he'll hit it again I'm sure but doubt it will be anymore than that
>>
>>16778812
how long you known the guy and how did you meet?
>>
>>16778780
Agreed.
>>
I>>16778803
> "I really didn't meant to do that. I don't want to take advantage of you.Youve done nothing wrong, but I've done something terrible."

My ex gf has said those words to me too: I don't want to take advantage of you.You've done nothing wrong, but I've done something terrible...

we dated for 2 years. knew each other for 3 and a half years.

Those words came out of her mouth more than once in different variations.

She also has called herself selfish in more than one occasion, and conceited which I now believe becasue 3 weeks ago she came over after our first major argument, and she made me believe we were having make up sex, and then after that she dumps me.. crushed me. ignores me. I messged her once a week to ask if she would like to talk but each time she said no I need space... so Thursday evening I dropped offf all her shit in her house. She still don't care, so don't give this person any more attention.

I'm seeing a Councillor about this whole situation actually.

So that is my advice. Do not give this person your time and affection.
>>
>>16778744
lulwat
If a guy doesn't want to talk to you after sex, then the sex was the end game.
If he wanted to hang with you, he still would after sex.
Shit, I have a girl coming over this weekend that I think is pretty cool, if it just so happens we fuck, it would litteraly change nothing in the amount of time I want to spend with her, cause I don't really see how fucking her will make her a boring person.
>>16778803
> I've done something terrible
Oh yeah, he is cheating on somebody with you.
>>
>>16778887

>Oh yeah, he is cheating on somebody with you.

I think this as well. I am also willing to bet this person is very selfish.
>>
>>16778648
The only way to salvage this is to stop being 13

Boohoo it's awkward, Grow up
>>
>>16778914
>willing to bet this person is very selfish
Probably.
I've said almost the exact same words to a girl I was cheating with and I am extremely selfish.
Tried to distance myself later, so she doesn't get atached and/or find out about my gf and then tell her about what happened, and ruin the game I was playing with her.
>>
yeah he's cheating on somebody with you.
>>
>>16778934
> I am extremely selfish.
Tried to distance myself later, so she doesn't get atached

That's exactly what my ex did to me, except she was not cheating, she was just a selfish person (her own words used multiple times). I hate her for it actually. As much as I still love her, she is a terrible person, my guard is up to never meet a person like that again.
>>
>>16778983
Wait, so she didn't like you, and disnanced herself from you.
How is that bad?
That's like the opposite of bad, that's being decent.
>>
>>16779005
I'm not OP and I don't want to derail the thread but my ex was not decent. She used me for 3 years. It was not all wasted time though, but I don't see her as the same person anymore.
>>
>>16779041
No offence dude, but it sounds like you had your own share of insecurities and shit and she had low self esteem and didn't really like you, but was afraid of trying to get some one better.
She probably justifying treating you badly by thinking "If he takes it, it's his own fault, I even warned him"
>>
>>16779060
But congrats on trying to learn something from a relationship.
Make the best of a bad situation and etc.
>>
>>16778667
But he had sex too... they both hoes so he has no reason to be mad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.