[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forgive or move on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: celiac-fiancee.jpg (17 KB, 659x340) Image search: [Google]
celiac-fiancee.jpg
17 KB, 659x340
I've had a lot of problems with my girlfriend lately.
>Not having time for me
>Dating friends more than me, being nicer with them than with me.
>Being cold af, lots of distance, lack of communication.
>She getting confused, don't know "what she wants"
>Getting angry or upset, without telling me what's happening.

I apologized for my mistakes, a lot of times, explained her and told her "Let's try it once more, for real, if not, we just break up". And I did that, at least 2-3 times.

Didn't worked, she was still mad for things of the past.

Yesterday, she talked to me, and said "Let's try it again, I want to be with you". I explained her that we talked about that and she just said:
>"You're getting stuck on the past"...

I'm confused desu, she did the same, she was stuck in the past for 2-3 freaking weeks. But she says now that we can "move on and try again for real".

Do you think I should give it a shot?
>>
>>16778635
You two don't really sound right for each other. You're both like making up confusing drama and accusing each other of being weird in the relationship....

I would remember what you really liked about her and then try to move on to someone else. it seems like you two are headed that way anyway, life is short.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of two years recently and she was kinda doing the same thing before i left her:
>She's confused
>She's sad
>She acts inappropriately in the relationship
>She tries to test me a lot, likes me putting my foot down
Definition of toxic. It doesn't get better until both parties agree to truly change and then execute that change. I get the impression she's not truly ready to change and probably neither are you.
>>
>>16778651
I think you're right.

Tbh I always tried to talk about issues, not letting them get bigger and that stuff. But sometimes she just "didn't wanted to talk" or she "wasn't ready to talk". One time she talked shit with me while she was drunk, and she said lots of stuff like

>Well that's just the way I am, and you fell in love with me like that, you know me
>I will never change for someone or something
>If someone loves me just the way I am that's great, if not I don't care.

I'm getting kinda tired of being the one that says "it's ok" and tries to move on, while she seems to not give a single fuck. I can't get angry, or serious because she starts complaining, but if she gets serious I have to "understand her situation", not complain and "support her with her stress".

I don't get happy when she is hugging all her friends and her ex in front of me, when she plains ignores me, when she just takes me apart from her life. But I try to be comprehensive and tell her that "it all can be fixed if we try", she says yes and then it happens again.

I noticed a kinda small change now from her, but I don't know if her new period of happiness with me will last more than 48 hours. I'm afraid that the same shits repeats, again and again.
>>
>>16778635

she was probably flirting with another guy behind your back, didn't worked out and she crawled back to you.
>>
>>16778671
Probably, I can't know , I have some "suspects". This is really weird dude.
>>
>>16778671
Specially because her reason to "try again" it's stupid. I just made a joke, she went lmao. She says that "I realized how much I miss the good times since we're only complaining lately, and I want to spend my last 5 months in the country being good with you without fighting or being strangers"
>>
>>16778676

oh... so after 5 months it will be a LDR? just avoid the drama and dump her, she is clearly not worth the stress.
>>
>>16778666
Oh yeah man get the fuck out ASAP. That's the definition of an abusive and toxic relationship.

Next she'll be fucking her ex telling you to "just understand her stress." It's like fuck no, you need to just not be a dumb cunt. Watch how easily her attitude turns when you tell her she can go fuck herself:
>Omg but I love you
>Please don't leave me
>I'm sorry I'll change
it's all bullshit.
>>
>>16778686
Oh god... As soon as I started getting tired and being more serious (not to test her or something, I'm legit getting tired) after 3 weeks of "it's ok, nothing happens" and going at her house to give her food, listen to her in her bad days she suddenly wants to fix this? Nah, i'm getting used.

Yup, it's bullshit, I bet my ass that she will be the same cold toxic person in less than 12 hours. What the hell do she wants then? A jealous, abusive, possessive, cold dude? I'm fucking done.
>>
>>16778682
Thanks for your advice man. Have a nice day.
>>
>>16778694
>What the hell do she wants then? A jealous, abusive, possessive, cold dude? I'm fucking done.
She wants one of two types of people in my experience...
>1
Obsessive dude whose obsessions and character flaws allow the girl's own character flaws to be accepted. I.e. my ex used to talk about this guy James. She and James would basically just drink and go out and fuck all the time. That *was* their relationship. James is still in love with her years later and we're talking years. James was an alcoholic who gave my ex exactly what she wanted - sex, alcohol/partying, and without enough time for the love dovey stuff so she could focus on school. After that phase in her life was over, viola, James was out of the picture except as a fuck buddy on her schedule. My ex was vicious lol it's one of the things I liked about her. James certainly never challenged my ex to be a better person/work on her flaws.
>2
They want the push over bread winner. The stereotypically stable white guy working a white collar or steady job. This guy will provide stability and the ability to have kids while also being enough of a push over to accept that his wife "just gets bitchy sometimes (all the time)" and "doesn't fuck me anymore." I cry on the inside when my married friends talk about how their wives stop fucking them unless they whine. I cry.

So yeah, use those women for what they are - sex power ups along your life journey. They're like fireball power in super mario. You find em, they want to fuck you or have some unhealthy relationshit with you, but you recognize their character... so you give them what they want while also fucking other women or otherwise being unavailable to them... viola, they want you all the time.
>>
>>16778850
Tbh that is what I want to avoid, use someone and be used.

Thanks for your advice, that's not the kind of relationship i'm looking for, but I guess that I must adapt.
>>
>>16778850
> I cry on the inside when my married friends talk about how their wives stop fucking them unless they whine. I cry.

second that out of married couples I know only 2 still fuck. One of my friends (married for 10 years) once told us in drunken stupor that since his wife became pregnant with their doughter (9 years ago) he didnt have any sex.
>>
File: image.gif (942 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
942 KB, 500x399
>>16778635
Drop her shit and if she aint sad then you know why
I dated this girl once, people always told me "make sure she aint texting other dudes" i checked and she got extreamly mad at me. Every time we would go out she would never talk even when i would flare up a conversation she would just sit there, when i kissed her it felt meaningless. She would hardly text me sometimes, even though she would always text me first. Then she dropped that hiroshima and said we needed a break, and when a girl says that just know you aint never getting back together, its a nice but sly way of saying your done. After we broke up she was already dating another nigga, broke up with him in just a weak then broke up and started dating agian. I didnt care but was sad, and lost some weight due to depression, ie running on the treadmill when i felt down. Its tough but if your in a situation where you can no longer work shit out because of this or that just say bye man
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.