[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I've been chating with this girl for week - week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Ok, so I've been chating with this girl for week - week and a half, and I guess we've been hitting it off, or whatever.
We've met once, had a meal, and chatted. Everything seems to be doing fine.
I invited her over so I can cook a dinner for her. She accepted. It will happen in a couple of days.
How sure can I be that she is interested in me romanticaly and not just as friends?
It's just I am kinda afraid of scaring her or some shit.
I am not afraid of getting "friendzoned", I am afraid that I might be moving too fast or something.
I know that probably sounds retarded as fuck, but I am just not that good at human interactions.
I think she knows that I am into her, I've been giving her compliments and what not, telling her she is pretty and stuff.
>>
bumpu
>>
bump?
>>
You flirt with her.

>I might be moving too fast
You aren't. This is proven by the fact that she accepted an invitation to come over for dinner. She wouldn't do that unless she felt comfortable. You have a clear green light.

Don't just flatter her. Tease a little. Use suggestive language. Act as though she was wearing a big sign around her neck that says "I want to ride your dick."
>>
>>16779420
I am afraid I don't have much subtlety though.
Physical contact and shit is easy, but the words...
The whole teasing and suggestive language, I am not exactly sure how to do it.
My plan was to make food, which would involve some chit chat and touching, like "let me help you here", "let me move you over here" and just subtle hand on the waist type of things. Then eat and watch a movie, during which maybe I try to hug her and then somehow lead to a kiss.
I know I am overthinking it a bit, but laying out general plan somewhat helps.
Come to think of it. Maybe I should've tried kissing her goodbye on our first "date". Cause now that I think about it, while we were saying goodbyes we hugged 3 times, and on the second time I kissed her on the cheek.
>>
>>16779493
You don't need subtlety. You don't even want subtlety. You want to look her square in the eyes and tell her that you want to fuck her all night long. It's just that you need to do it tactfully, like through innuendo.

>I am not exactly sure how to do it
Yes you are. If you have ever watched a movie, read a book or just seen people flirt, you know. You're just scared to consider that you really have to be that bold. Well, you have to be that bold. She already has a pussy between her legs and doesn't need to date another one.

>subtle hand on the waist
How is that subtle? Do you regularly not notice when women put their hand on your body?

>somehow
She's not going to kiss you unless you turn her on. You don't wait for that to spontaneously happen "somehow." Flirt with her. Use your mouth.

I think you need to start acting like a man. I'm dead serious. You need to look at yourself in the mirror, remind yourself that you have a penis and start acting like it. It's better to make mistakes while acting like a man than to be too cautious acting like a little bitch. Be the sort of man she's going to be fucking proud to tell her friends about. Look at what you wrote so far and tell me whether she's going to be excited to tell her friends that story. "Oh he chatted with me and offered to help." What the fuck dude. Come on. You know better than this.
>>
>>16779514
>Yes you are. If you have ever watched a movie, read a book or just seen people flirt, you know
No I litteraly can not recall any of the crap. I am dead serious.
>How is that subtle?
For some reason it is more subtle in my eyes than words.
As I said, I don't think I am good at words.
>>
>>16779514
But to think of it, I guess I can think of some light playful teasing.
Teasing and some romantic crap.
But just straight up innuendos and suggestive language. For the love of all that is sacred I can not think of anything that will not sound retarded as fuck
>>
Anyone else has advice on how to make flirty talk?
Or something else
>>
one last bump I guess
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.