[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unbelievable comfort with 1 month girlfriend but..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1428384878997.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1428384878997.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
She's 18, i'm 23. She's not a virgin, I am. She's leaving for collage in about a month. We are really comfortable with each other, surprised me how we are compatible ( example we went on a trip a week into the relationship and had no problem sleeping, being naked with each other, I find that a big plus, we even split the bill of the trip). Now my dilemma is I don't want to inhibit her experience of college/uni . what do?
>>
>>16778460
How far is her college?
You could keep the thing you have open, eventhough that might be difficult..
>>
Her college experience of what? Partying and fucking other guys? If she's going to do that she'll do it. You go to college to learn.
>>
Open relationship. After she takes your virginity first.

Or if she's happy with you, keep things as is.
But where is the college would it be long distance? How far?
>>
>>16778465
>>16778475
Let's just say its a 12 hour flight
>>
>>16778460
Date someone 20+.
>>
>>16778470
I mean she's bound to find someone better than me, right? She has expressed that she feels she doesn't deserve me...
>>
>>16778475
Open relationship?
>>
>>16778483
Try to just have fun with her and dont take it too serious
>>
>>16778460
Melvis you are in a unique situation that doesn't happen often.... and I hope you take good advantage of it.

Tell her that you're into her, but that you realize she's leaving for college soon. Tell her you want her to have the best freshman experience possible, but you also don't want to miss out on what you two can have until she leaves. Tell her she's special and you two have something fun. Then suggest that you two just enjoy each other for the rest of the summer until she leaves - no constraints or trying to define it, just plain two people having fun.

If you don't fuck this up with emo feels, this girl will come home on winter/summer breaks and be your fuck buddy. That's huge. You fuck women at school and then come home and fuck this girl. Win/win.
>>
>>16778492
Define fun?
>>
>>16778494
This
>>
>>16778494
>>16778506
Gotcha, thanks
>>
>>16778460
>She's 18, i'm 23. She's not a virgin, I am.
And women still insist that they aren't all whores
>>
>>16778489
Open relationship means you both are together, but are allowed to sleep with other people, in a casual way, they dont get added to the relationship.
>>
>>1677851
Double standard anon
>>
>>16778516
Did I mention she is bisexual, in a way I wouldn't mind she leaving me for a chick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.