[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of a crush and stop being infatuated? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
How to get rid of a crush and stop being infatuated? It's a stupid annoying feel and its ruining my comfy apathy.
>>
>>16778299
I'm in the same shoes as you are,
I've tried to cut contact, i.e blocking them, but i always end up getting back like a runaway dog. I've also tried quarreling with the person said, didn't work out. It's so damn distracting, and i feel as a much weaker person when i'm in love.
Sorry no advice.
>>
>>16778299
>>16778784

>find another gril you beta xD

That's the only answer you'll ever get here
>>
>>16778299
Meditate on the thought that girls come and go. There are lots of them and since it's only a crush, it's not like you're passing up the one and only. Might be a can of worms instead.

Or just ask her out and hit your apathetic rock bottom cold turkey.

TL;DR; Focus on all the other pretty girls.
>>
>>16778299
Same boat as you OP, I was fine when I had accepted I had given up on love. Then this girl starts giving me attention and fucked up my comfy. She doesn't see me the same way I do and it sucks.

I have come to terms with her never loving me but I have kind of relapsed on my suicidal thoughts and pessimistic thinking. I'm not sure if I would have rather never talking to her in the first place to avoid these feels.

>find another girl
I rarely meet new people, let alone girls.
>>
Stop interacting with your crush. Then take all the fantasies you have about how life would be with them and live that life with someone else instead.
>>
>>16779447
that's a nice checklist
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.