[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just realized that i haven't had sex with my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1434798537075.png (264 KB, 563x478) Image search: [Google]
1434798537075.png
264 KB, 563x478
i just realized that i haven't had sex with my boyfriend for four days

we usually do it every two days

what's wrong? we probably would have fucked yesterday but he had to go drive a friend home from a drink up and i was asleep by the time he came home
>>
Nigger chill, everything is fine.
>>
>>16778199
relax girl. If you are worried by this much just jump on him the next time you see him.

If youre really this worried, talk to him about it. What man would say no to a discussion of "do you want more sex???"

Damn you emotional.
>>
>>didn't have sex with gf for 4 months
>>didn't really feel like it
>>at some point i recalled she never initiated anything
>>so i decided to wait until she initiates
>>didn't happen
>>broke up with her over some bullshit reason

don't worry 4 days is nothing
>>
chill girl, it's nothing
>>
>>16778
Go jump his bones. Problem solved.
>>
he probably has somebody else
>>
Believe it or not, men will go through periods where they don`t feel up to having sex for various reasons. In my case if I am going through a period of tiredness, I just simply cant be bothered as it is effort at that point.

You should initiate and do the work instead of waiting for him to jump your bones, no guy is going to turn down a blowjob followed by your riding him.
>>
>>16778415
Yeah, this. I'll get my man hard and jump right on. No complaints from him. Though I have had a couple guys who would slap my hands away and tell me no... Like wtf? My man won't be one of those guys, thankfully
>>
>>16778445
As a guy who has slapped girls hands and said, "No!"... It could be because there are expectations for men with sex too and sometimes men don't want it.

Because, with most women but perhaps not you, she's not trying to get me horny so SHE can do the work.... she's trying to get me horny so I get horny enough to put in the work to fuck HER. Most women don't do the "blow him to get him hard and then ride him to my own selfish orgasm" thing. In reality, most of the women I've been with don't even get to the blowjob stage, they just start touching it or trying to "wear skimpy outfits" lol and then get embarrassed and bitchy when you don't go auto hard and ready to fuck like a robot.

So good for you, ladies. Good for you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.