[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have bipolar disorder, I'm currently so drunk that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1452031625638.jpg (151 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1452031625638.jpg
151 KB, 1024x576
I have bipolar disorder, I'm currently so drunk that I've thrown up twice, and I think that I've chosen the wrong major for school (going for computer programming. After a semester I've realized I don't have the aptitude or patience for programming. I just picked a major without thinking and just thought it would be "fun" to be a game developer. Also, I lost my scholarship because I dropped all my classes in a manic episode.

How do I fix my shitty, life?
>>
Get treated
>>
Get yourself medicated, avoid alcohol, pick a major you're motivated to complete.
>>
>>16778109
You see that's the thing. I'm currently on a combination of geodon and gabapentin. But all that does iis deal with the halllucinations. I still wake up every day wondering why I'm still alive, I still don't have the energy or will to fix or try anything, and I still wonder if there truly is a god.

Don't get bipolar by the way. It's pretty shit experience. I'm already tried (once again drunk) to kill myself to no avail. Pro-tip, if you every try to use pain killers as a method of suicide, be sure to leave a note that you don't want medical assistance.

Because if there was a god, he wouldn't allow there to be a disease where you feel like nothing matters, and there is no purpose to anything. A disease where you make life altering decisions at a whim and he wouldn't make said disease rear it's head right after you got married. If there was a god then surely everyone would get there own fair share at life. without abstruction
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.