[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cold approaching girls a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
Is cold approaching girls a meme?
>>
>>16778066
No, pussy. Do it.
>>
>>16778066
Yes, approach girls in a setting where you have a valid reason for small talk.
>>
>>16778066
Bump
>>
yes. the biggest ever
>>
>>16778068
but don't a lot of then flake out in the end?
>>
>>16778066
No, why would it be?
>>
>>16778066
Bump
>>
>>16778066
Bump
>>
If you jack off too much it's near impossible.

But if you don't jack off and haven't cum in five days, you get the super human ability of being able to talk to girls.

It's incredible.
>>
>>16779476
Lol really? I thought it was just innate approach anxiety regardless of jacking off. And how does jacking off affect communication with girls?
>>
Wats a meme mean in this case?
>>
Yes it is. True that some will look up to that kind of courage but most think you're just a creep, and women love calling guys creeps for little things they don't like. The kind of people who say otherwise are normies who have a girlfriend at the moment and most likely got them from doing something different from cold approaching her.
>>
>>16779488
Means it is overused to the point where people who do not really know about it would be falsibly be lead to believe it is more successful than it actually is
>>
>>16779487
Think about it...right after jacking off, or even sex, you don't care about getting off. You care about eating, playing video games, going to sleep.

But when your body hasn't ejaculated in four days, it craves sex more than anything. This gives you a much stronger will to get laid, and innately improves your flirting abilities.
>>
>>16779538
Or you could just be a needy dweeb that fucks you over than benefits.
The best thing to do is take just enough alcohol
>>
>>16779504
Oh. Then no. It works but the theory has holes not expressed. Probably to make you buy products to get it. Or you find out by going out a bunch. Most people I meet are on an ego trip trying to fuck until they get self confidence. But they don't. The people I know in it get laid, I got laid this week using it. But I didn't cold approach I just saw an opportunity after all my months of experience in bars.
>>
>>16778066
Bumping for interest
>>
>>16779544
Or you could you know, take weed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.