[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Bought a two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Choices-pic.jpg (1 MB, 1883x1020) Image search: [Google]
Choices-pic.jpg
1 MB, 1883x1020
I'll try to keep this as brief as possible.

Bought a two bed property near London with my gf because we both work in the city. I have since got a job in the South East which starts in a couple of months and no longer need to live near London. Gf wants to become a student again in London and keep the flat because (i) mortgage payments are 1/3 the cost of renting and (ii) it has increased in value by 30% in the past 9 months.

Gf wants to make the relationship work but I have had enough and am ready to move on. No longer find her sexually attractive or feel like having sex with her - this is becoming increasingly obvious and more and more of an issue. Haven't told her this because I want to keep my options open until I decide what the fuck I am going to do. Parents live near job in South East and aren't home much.

The way I see it my options are:

1. Keep my mouth shut and make the most of it for now. Continue to live near London in owned property, benefit from lower outgoings and buy a car to go to and from work in South East. Could stay at parents during the week and go back to owned property weekends.

2. Tell her how I feel and end the relationship on good terms (if possible). Gf stays in property and I move out. She either pays full mortgage because it's still cheaper than renting or we rent out the second bedroom to cover my share and she lives with a tenant.

3. Rent entire property, we both rent separate properties and split the income from the tenants in our own property.

4. Sell the property and go our separate ways. I could probably buy a cheap/run down one bedroom flat with my share of the money in the South East. Failing that I would have to rent for a couple of years and build up a bigger deposit before buying again. Gf would have to rent near London.

5. Move back with my parents for a year or two, buy a car and save like crazy due to very low outgoings.
>>
>>16777971
Do whatever you please the most, it obviously isn't a girl you'd stay with, so just do what benefits you the most
>>
>>16777981

I am not sure what that is.
>>
>>16777971
There are several courses of action and you have to decide which course of action gets you closer to where you want your life going OP.

My advice would be to sell the condo and go your separate ways. This is the easiest, cleanest, and the safest. No hurt feelings. No drama. Just sell the fucking thing and get out.

If you let her live there, she'll start partying and being depressed and fucking strangers in your owned place. This has a high potential to get dicey.

If you try to kick her out, things will probably get dicey since you're dumping her.

If you can kick her out and *keep* the property for yourself, you should do that and rent it out.

But the safest option is to just the sell the fucker and walk away.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.