[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fiance travels a lot for work so we end up having a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1433679371986.png (52 KB, 229x225) Image search: [Google]
1433679371986.png
52 KB, 229x225
My fiance travels a lot for work so we end up having a lot of phone sex. He cums every time but I'm really bad with dirty talking and thinking up lewd scenarios. Any tips/ideas?
>>
>>16777957
well what are some of your main fetishes and fantasies?

also are you male or female?
>>
>>16777969
I'm pretty vanilla and him too. I like exhibitionism quite a bit and stuff like
>blowing him while he makes an important phone call or while he's playing competitive vidya
and the weirdest he gets is fucking me while I'm asleep to wake me up.

I'm female.
>>
>>16777957
>>16777975

Try to use a lot of lewd details when you are describing something you would do to him. So if you are thinking of blowing him, don't just say "i want to blow you" but describe him HOW you'd do it, how you'd use your mouth, your tongue, etc. And how much that would turn you on.

Can't help with the scenarios, I'm into pretty kinky stuff
>>
>>16777957
I used to be away for work a lot. Usually for 5 weeks each time. I always loved it when my then GF (now wife) texted or e-mailed me a naughty pic with descriptions of what awaited me when i got home
>>
>>16778041
How naughty? I don't really want to take nudes or anything that's revealing, he's expressed interest in butt pics with panties on but that's too lewd for me.
>>
>>16778048
>clothed ass
>too lewd

Damn! Obviously if you are uncomfortable don't do it, but that's super tame.
>>
>>16778057
I know, I'm super paranoid about that stuff since I know a lot of people with their nudes/lewd pics spread, even if it wasn't because of their partner's fault. I spend him a lot of pictures with legs though and he likes that, any ideas for that?
>>
>>16777957
Men are very visual. If you can't think of anything to say, show him in a photo.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.