[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a reasonable amount of time before I say 'I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1345606456713.png (51 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1345606456713.png
51 KB, 633x758
What's a reasonable amount of time before I say 'I love you' to my gf? Been in a relationship for a week now.

We both even had a talk about this, we're real comfortable talking about anything with each other and both agreed it's too strong a word to use at the moment, but she said she has no doubt she will use those words for me one day.
>>
A month AT LEAST, in my opinion.
Though there isn't a time on emotions so when you feel you need to, go ahead.
>>
>>16777951
I'd say about a month of steady communication.
>>
>>16777988
>>16777972

Really?

I was thinking probably if we're somehow still together and get engaged I'd use it, but if she uses it first I will reciprocate.
>>
>>16777972
>>16777988

>1 month

Underage b8
>>
>>16777951
Definitely too young to be here. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>16777951
Whenever you feel truly comfortable and when you feel like it really means something. My boyfriend of four years first told me he loved me before we even started dating. It's not something you should feel nervous about or time, it should feel natural.
>>
>>16777988
Had this happen twice now. I agree with it.
>>
>>16777951

>I love you
>my gf

Underage bait. If she's you're girlfriend she should love you already, dickface. Why'd you ask her out if you didn't even know you loved her? Children these days tho.
>>
say it when you feel it, but jesus don't even question that shit after only a week. you're just infatuated at the moment, true love isnt going to be a part of this picture for a couple of months at LEAST when you've started to pick up on her flaws
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.