[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How important is it who your first fuck is with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 598x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 598x599
I don't know if I should wait for a relationship/someone I actually care about or just fuck some random girl
>>
>How important is it who your first fuck is with
not at all, sex is way more fun when you're experienced at it and the only way to get there is to do it
>>
Sex is better with someone you feel an emotional connection too.

That said pop your cherry however the fuck you want.

I'd recommend at least going on a date with a one night stand tho. And not just picking up some chick at bar and fucking her that night.
>>
I lost mine to a girl I figured would be a one-off then ended up dating for two years until this day.

Treat is all as experience and if you like the girl try keep her around.
>>
>>16777911
You can get experience with one person..
>>
>>16777894

>How important is it who your first fuck is with?

This should be something you already know, whether you've fucked or not. If you care, then obviously you won't want to, if you don't, then you won't care.

I don't care now and I never cared and I had sex with a friend of mine who shared that sentiment so we just agreed to have our first times with one another.
>>
>>16777911
/thread
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.