[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you tell your unrequited lover ONE more thing, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: the goddess.jpg (79 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
the goddess.jpg
79 KB, 500x711
You get to tell them one thing, to leave them with for the rest of their lives
>>
I loved you.
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>16777862
Pull the trigger. It'll hurt less.
>>
Stop pulling so far away from me.
>>
>>16778825
This
Fuck you Christopher James
I wish I had the balls to pull the trigger but I don't
15 minutes
Lmao, maybe traffic accident is how I go
>>
You will never understand how much you hurt me.
>>
We came so close.
>>
What any decent person would say: "It's cool and I understand, no hard feelings"

What the vast majority of you are going to say: "I'm an insufferable pussy who can't accept that you don't feel the same way I do, so I'm going to use these last few moments with you to guilt trip you/indulge in self pity/be a drama queen"
>>
>>16778960
"I'm sorry" here. In my case, I really do feel the need to apologize. Back during the time of my last unrequited love, I was the fucking cringelord. I did some things that I shouldn't have done, and while I'll never know if I had a chance before then, I certainly had no chance afterward.

That time is long over, and I'm now happily married (to someone else, of course). But even though my old feelings are gone, I would still like to apologize. I've got a conscience to clear.

Though I agree that many of the things in this thread sound like narcissistic jabs at someone for the horrible crime of not feeling the same way the poster did. "You will never understand how much you hurt me"? Really?
>>
>>16778960

Fuck you. I mean, you're right but fuck you.
>>
Fuck you, stupid bitch
>>
Hey faggots, unrequited love is just a mask for self-hatred. You can't love someone unrequitedly because love without reciprocity is incomplete and false and isn't really love.
>>
>>16777862
John, you will never know how sorry I am to have hurt you. I wish I had never let H.E. get to me. We could have had it all.
>>
>>16779032
You have no idea what you're talking about you pretentious fuck
>>
I'm sorry for everything
>>
>>16777862
Love you.
>>
We both loved each other so why did we never get together. I know I am a little to much for you, with me being so energetic and loud. You being so calm and sweet. But I thank you for showing me I can actually love a man. But hey I didn't know your expectations are so low. Ya know, going out with her since she was so easy and you wanted to lose your virginity anyway. Haha I wish you the best.
Good riddance.
>>
The clouds in mario are recolored bushes.
>>
If I could tell you anything, it's that you matter so much to me even now. Even while you ignore me, even while I sit here while your life moves forward. I watch you suffer, knowing I can help, but you refuse.
>>
I'd like to know whether or not the feelings were requited in the first place. I still do not really know although suspected that they could be, however it must be just the wrong time in life.
>>
You didn't trust me, you never did, you trusted him instead. Now you're happily showing people how much you love him, and everyone considers that the best for you. Because what you said about him before, time and time again is forgotten and forgiven. You two love each other and everyone's happy for you. Good thing no third party was ever hurt by you and him, right? Imagine if someone had been pulled in by you seeking affection you weren't getting, just to serve as a distraction and months later was totally forgotten about.

Yeah, haha, good thing no one ever existed like that. But even if they had, no one would ever remember such a man.
>>
>>16778898
What happened?
>>
>>16779093
Me too. We fucked each other up. And I still love you more than ever
>>
File: 1414261688075.jpg (62 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1414261688075.jpg
62 KB, 500x750
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>16777862
I feel really insulted but at the same time I understand you had to go down a long road before coming out. I just wish you could've realized sooner.
But maybe I wouldn't have been your type of girl anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.