[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 >Got my masters in health administration, already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1421328715014.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421328715014.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>26
>Got my masters in health administration, already make $75k/year
>Have my own house, car all that good stuff

So I've only been here at this job for a year, and my pay is already due to increase quite significantly because of the field I'm in, I'm basically on starting salary where I work currently. Now my GF left me recently, and got with some wage slave swagfaggot "I'm on my workflowwww" kid that works at taco bell. Within a week she came back crawling, and I promptly told her to fuck off.

Now she is telling anybody that will listen that I kicked her out of my house without warning, and that I'm some kind of oppressive devil, and it was my fault we broke up. Sad thing is, people actually believe her, and some have turned on me on social media. I'm about to delete all social media, except for my work related stuff, but before I do that, I was wondering if I should try to defuse the situation, or just bail? People really seem to have their pitchforks and torches out already and are dead set against me, so I don't know if I should bother or not.

Also, girls instantly start trying to tie me down when they find out what I do for work, how do I find women who aren't blatant gold diggers?
>>
Don't respond at all. Let it blow over.

And don't delete your social media it makes you look guilty.

Well, unless it somehow overflows into your work stuff.
>>
>>16777702
Hmm. Okay.

And currently it is not overflowing into work stuff, I was just afraid it would.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.