[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (939 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939 KB, 2592x1936
(19, m), interested in anal play for awhile. Only problem is that i feel that Im causing internal trauma from it. It used to go fine, but now literally every time I try to use a toy, or something similar, I begin to bleed heavily, but only for a few minutes. Pic is of one of those theme park plastic bottles that I lubed up. After four thrusts and NO pain, i pull it out and see this. This isn't just for non-dick shaped objects. Anything besides pooping does this. Should I simply ignore my fetish?
>>
>>16777510
ANALY BLUDGEONED (GONE SEXUAL) IN THE HOOD 2K16
>>
you should go to the fucking doctor asap. Bleeding out of your ass is not normal so you definitely did something, you could get serious infection so gtfo to the doctor, tell him exactly what happened, they get similar stuff so don't worry. Many people fuck up when they masturbate. If you still think this would be awkward then know that bleeding is not awkward at all it's pretty serious thing, going to the doc with "lost" dildo is awkward and it fucking happens more often than you think.
>>
>>16777510

Jesus fucking Christ you're not supposed to stick plastic bottles and shit up your ass. That is disturbing as fuck. What the fuck is wrong with you, this is like cutting your wrists or something. If you like anal play, get yourself a proper dildo or butt-plug and put a condom on it. You can order that shit on Amazon if you're too chicken to go to a sex shop. Why the fuck are you doing crazy shit like this to yourself?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.