[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm scared, my friend is threatening to beat me up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-8626856900009002176.jpg (922 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8626856900009002176.jpg
922 KB, 1440x2560
Guys I'm scared, my friend is threatening to beat me up. He heard I'm trying to date his little sister and now he's lost his shit. Should I get the college involed? I didn't think he'd be this angry... I am legitimately scared for my safety he was furious.
>>
Sure.
>>
How old is his little sister? If she's like under 16 and you're college-age, I can see why he wants to kick your ass. But knowing 4chan, I'm sure she's like 12, am I right?
>>
Are the threats recorded by text/email or were they verbal? That could help. Tell the school, campus police or whatever, bring logs of threats
>>
>>16777467
She's almost 12 and we are in our second year of college
>>
>>16777473
But they might side with him I'm afraid , at least if he speaks to them .
>>
>>16777477
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>16777484
Huh?
>>
>>16777477
Dude holy shit. you should just take the ass beating and move on. Date a girl who is past puberty you fucking weirdo
>>
>>16777480
>b8
Then there is literally nothing to do. No one you can get involved. Skip town, skip states, live life under a new name.

Because otherwise
It's either get beat up (until you stop dating her)
Go to jail
Or kill the brother, and run off with the sister for a bit until you go to jail
>>
>>16777477

This must be a troll
>>
>>16777506
You don't understand.... I really feel confident talking , and dating girls my age isn't a good experience... It's not fair its not a bad thing .
>>
>>16777511
I haven't done anything sexual... They can't arrest me for anything
>>
>>16777477
Let him kill you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.