[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in an apartment and we share washers and driers. The drier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I live in an apartment and we share washers and driers. The drier has been acting funny lately, but I used it anyway and it was working okay. I paused it to throw in a pair of pants that were still wet and it wouldn't turn back on.

Now it's stuck in the "In Use" phase with the orange light lit up, but it won't turn and its bothering me. Should I unplug it? I don't want to cause a fire.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
Sure.
>>
>>16777387
Is it an older model? Newer model? Unplugging it and plugging it back in certainly wouldn't hurt.
>>
Fuck that dryer. You should take a sledgemahher to it.
>>
fuck that god damn dryer. throw a stick of dynamite at it and blow it up
>>
>>16777388
>>16777390
It's an older model, an industrial style one it seems.

>>16777391
>>16777395
I'm not quite as excitable as the rest of you. Maybe in my younger years I would've done something deviant, not now.
>>
that dryer sounds like a piece of god damn motherfucking shit. take it to the top of the apartment building, and throw it off the roof, into the street. that'll teach it a lesson.
>>
>>16777387
There is probably a "resume" button you have to press when you interrupt the cycle.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.