[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this girl playing me? We met on tinder. Day 1: We chill all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg (703 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Forest-Green-Wallpaper.jpg
703 KB, 1600x1200
Is this girl playing me? We met on tinder.

Day 1: We chill all day and everything goes extremely good (no room 4 details), she spends the night and we fuck, she hints that she's into me.

Day 2: She's digging me hard and treating me like a boyfriend, I won't get into the details. We walk on a nature trail and smoke. Instantly when the weed hits me I have a panic attack. I try my best to hide it but I think she can feel it because she hints about making out and I dont even go in for a kiss or touch her at all, basically we walked around and left the trail very anticlimactically and she thought I was uninterested since we got so physical the night before. She left and we kissed goodbye. I apologized for seeming uninterested and said I had fun. She wants to hang out again.

Day 3: I dont message her to gauge her interest. She texts me, I assume we're cool. I text back and she doesn't respond all night.

Day 4: Still hasn't responded to my text from the night before, randomly texts me asking for weed. I tell her I'll ask people and she says "thank you so much I love you". This is the first reference to love she's made. Big red flag here. She says she's close and can come pick it up. Really, you couldnt hit me up or stop by all day until you need weed?

Day 5: She texts me in the afternoon asking for a ride. I say she's fun to hang out with but I don't wanna be the guy she only hits up when she needs something. She says i'm not that guy but she doesnt think im interested either. I assure her I think she's super cool and I wanna keep seeing her. I basically regret this whole conversation.

Day 6: Never responded to my last text, what's the deal?

Saw on her snap story she was smoking with some Chads, so i'm 99% sure she isn't interested but wants me on the side to take advantage of me. I just want to know what I should do about it. Should I cut her off immediately or keep her on the backburner until we hang out again and ramp things up next time to spark interest again?
>>
>>16777234
She sounds like she just wants dick. Nothing wrong with that. She's probably younger, thinks love and like are interchangeable. She just wants dick.
>>
Her saying 'I love you' isn't a 'big red flag' you idiot. It's just what people say when they're thankful for something, like 'omg thank you I love you you're the best!!!!' She doesn't actually mean it. Not a red flag. Pay more attention to the way girls talk to each other.

Wait until she messages you again before trying to start another conversation.

Explain that when you got high with her, you had a small panic attack buy everything's all g now and you'd like to chill with her again.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.