[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl texts me >hey i havent seen you in forever! yeah haha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1370552748666.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1370552748666.gif
2 MB, 267x199
girl texts me

>hey i havent seen you in forever!
yeah haha its been a while
>so when are we chillen
how about this weekend
>ok cool what time?
sometime after 9
>ok ill talk to you then

now

>hey you still wanna chill?
yeah i just got off work
>ok whens the latest you can chill
whenever before 3am lol
>ok wanna come over to my place later
yeah sounds good
>what are we gunna do?

like oh my god why do the men have to decide every thing

what entertaining thing are we going to do for a few minutes before i make a move on her
>>
Oh nooooo oh gooooosh it must be such a burden to have a girl proactively reach out to you and your wiener.
>>
You know she has other options, right? Other options who are willing to come up with plans with her. You want her, you make plans.
>>
>>16777100

Just say "we'll wing it". She's inviting you over to her place, she wants to bone. Bring some wine if you have any.
>>
>>16777107
its some girl that i havent literally talked to in years. and as far as the options thing goes i have options too. im just fed up with girls ALWAYS depending on the dude to come up with something. but you guys are right. there's going to be some thirsty motherfucker out there who will step up and go the limits to dip his dick
>>
>>16777114
Yeah, and who gets the girl in the end? The guy who's willing to make an effort.
>>
>>16777126
This is not true.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.