[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: fuckherightinthe.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1012) Image search: [Google]
fuckherightinthe.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1012
She's 41 and i'm 23. I'm so scared to touch her even though she mentioned having sex with me and everything, i'm feeling very uneasy just thinking about it, what df is wrong with me, what should i do? I'm not a virgin, does age have to do with it?
>>
Worried she might think you're inexperienced?
>>
Does she treat you with respect and care? Or does she objectify you? Age differences can bring about some uneasy power differences. I don't mess with older people.
>>
>>16777037

no not really anon, although i've only had one sexual partner but me and my first gf did almost everything under the sun and expiremented a lot(but yeah ever woman is different). Maybe i should talk about my sexual experiences with her?
>>
>>16777048

very interesting anon, she's been pretty flaky lately anon, i think she's just teasing me or something, idk. I let her slide with the flakyness, probably haven't really gotten over it anon. It's so hard to just ignore her, we go to the same school and i do want to have sex with her:(

Yeah i hear you on the power thing, it's like a mom and son kind of thing if we were to get too serious, but honestly i just want to have sex with a milf.
>>
>>16777110

no were in the same class i mean 3 times out the week but when this semester is over i won't contact her, i rarely text or phone call her.
>>
>>16777096
Dude you're overthinking this. she likes you, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>16777137

thanks OP, will do. I am feeling better just talking about it.
>>
>>16777148
thanks "anon" i mean.
>>
Anon, if you think she's sexy and you wanna fuck her aswell, fuck her. Age doesn't matter. She will like that you're so young and you're into her.
>>
dive in and have fun. use a condom. always use a condom. otherwise enjoy.
>>
>>16777186

thanks anon appreciate it.
>>
>>16777883

thanks and will do, may see her 2ma.
>>
How'd you meet her, OP?

I'd love to get involved with an older woman.
>>
>>16777031
Ask her out dude
>>
>>16778033

well i meet her in class, at first she was talking to me like she was my mom or something lol but i didn't care at the time because i was farely new didn't expect anything, being she was older too. I believe the reason she liked me is because i wasn't chasing her or had a agenda with her. I was just happy to be around and help her and others. Also, i think another reason would be that i called her out(called her a big tease), when she started bringing up her turnons and sexual experiences, i told her i don't want to talk about sex unless were going to have some, to defuse the situation. Next day, she asked to take me out on a date and such. For my appeal, it helps too that i do really well in class too.

Generally just go into it just enjoying woman's company, nothing else. The key though is to not hang out with them or give them your number unless it's for a date, although i love women, women and male friendships are suppper different, it's a waste of time. Just have convo with them, no telling what you'll expect.
>>
>>16778036

thanks i will 2ma.
>>
>>16778251
what class?
>>
>>16778429

horticulture
>>
>>16778429

tends to be older women in this class.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.