[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been in relationship with boyfriend for almost 3 years Been both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sad.jpg (93 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
93 KB, 400x267
Been in relationship with boyfriend for almost 3 years
Been both the happiest and most terrifying time of my life.
He's a loving person who accepts me for who I am and loves spending time together.
But, has a short temper, is prone to aggresive outbursts and sometimes can't measure his own strenght.
Today I was at his place, I was in my phone when he signals me to come sit next to him in a playful way. I stand up and go next to him.
Before I can sit he jokingly pulls me from my arm to sit down.
Like I said, sometimes he can't measure his own strenght, plus I'm a weakling, so I let out a cry of pain because it hurt.
He then says he didn't pull that hard. I get angry because he often justifies instead of apologise, and then tell him its not up to him to say if it was painful or not and ask for an apology.
He apologizes begrudginly which I resent and go quiet.
Time passes and he tries to talk about what happened; again stating he didnt't mean to and it wasn't that painful.
Lose it and tell him how upset it makes me that he does the same justifications for similar situations instead of just apologizing.
Argument escalates and he gets furious punching the area around where I'm sitting as hard as he can.
I curl up and start crying because it scared me to death.
He stops but I remain in a curled up position hoping he'll calm down.
Then, he starts demanding a response from me about the same argument. Since I'm too scared to do anything he starts shouting and cussing at me for not replying to him.
Cry uncontrollably, too afraid to even move.
Time passes he cools down and apologizes, because I don't want to start another argument I accept his apology.
Although, I'm afraid I tell him I don't want to be in a relationship with him.
He starts crying and tries to hold me asking me to think about it and then reminds me how he's forgiven me for bad stuff too I did in the past.
I was about to walk away but didn't... I'm not even sure why...
>>
>>16776991
You're turned on by the fact that he doesn't care that much about you, that signals that he can get other women, which again turns you on.

No bigger way of saying "idgaf about you" by hitting someone. Same reason Rihanna hasn't dated anyone since Chris Brown whopped the piss out of her, no one can compare to the alpha male who has no qualms about hitting someone.

tl;dr Biology, you get turned on knowing he doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>16776991

He'll abuse you for sure. It hasn't gotten there yet, but you're well along the path. Not all guys are like this, but this one is. From the inability to accept responsibility for his actions, to the inability to handle a basic conflict without going into a violent rage... please just SEE the red flags right in front of you, and don't ignore them. This guy is not the exception to the rule. If you stay together, worse things than this will happen.
>>
>>16776999
If by abuse you mean harming me physically he already has...
But, I kinda don't blame him... I hurt him really bad too.
We're just kinda unable to let eachother go.
After a couple aggressive encounters we took some time off and he asked me to get back together, that he'd control himself... I guess progress means hitting the area around me and not... me? idk
I really do feel strongly about him, and know this isn't him 100% of the time.
>>
I feel like I can't talk about this with anyone, my closest friend knows and she urged me to break up but I can't and feel too ashamed to tell anyone else about it.
>>
>>16776991

Try not being a fucking whining bitch ass faggot, faggot.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Marry him
>>
File: set your bait.gif (40 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
set your bait.gif
40 KB, 325x325
>>16777059
>>16776997
>>16777062
8/8
>>
>>16777013

This is a textbook abusive relationship, you're a textbook abuse victim. I'd tell you again to leave before it really gets out of control, but I know you won't, they never do.
>>
>>16776991
10/10

got 'em good OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.