[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I broke up with my boyfriend about three or four months ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1450116521969.jpg (8 KB, 374x317) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450116521969.jpg
8 KB, 374x317
So I broke up with my boyfriend about three or four months ago, but I still want to be able to talk with him (he's a real rad guy). We also had some joint projects going on (stories, characters, drawing etc.) How do I go about this? Is it a bad idea?
Note: I still like him a lot...
>>
Why did you break up with him?
>>
Try to know over friends how he is dealing with the whole broke up thing, if he is doing fine a casual approach is good for maintaining a healthy friendly relationship, and the projects that you guys had going can be a good way to start it. Try to consider his feelings as well before approaching him, since none here knows what happened to you guys to break up, neither if he is a fragile person or not.

Good luck.
>>
>>16776844
The relationship was long distance but the lack of communication really just fucked it (we used to Skype a lot). Not to mention my depression shitting on everything else. Didn't feel it was fair for him
>>
>>16776881
And what was the real reason now?
>>
>>16776860
He isn't a fragile person at all but some things do pick at him. Also, we don't really have mutual friends but thank you
>>
>>16776888
That is the reason
>>
>>16776881
>LDR
I'm sorry that you fell in such a disgraceful situation, OP.
>>
Leave him alone. If he had strong feelings for you just stop, you're going to make it worse. You already did enough.
>>
>>16776945
Sometimes I question how strong his feelings were for me in the end but you might be right
>>
>>16776967
Deep inside of him, his most desirable dreams are those in which you talk to him all of a sudden and tell him that you still love him.
>>
>>16777034
This isn't a story book, Anon
>>
>>16777044
How are you so sure, my young anon friend?? What's life if not a story itself?
>>
>>16776837
Leave him alone OP, don't give your ex hope you'll get back together. You were unwilling to work through your depression w/ them and your communication problems.

Its dead, don't beat that horse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.