[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with clingy people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Caravan Palace 1.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Caravan Palace 1.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
Hi anon, so here's the story.
I'm in boarding school at a prestigious school and there's this guy in my class that confessed to me a few weeks ago, I rejected him while telling him that I was fine with that, that I didn't really care and that I just wanted him to act to normally afterwards and not think too much about me, the problem is, he's now stalking me even more frequently than before. He's joined our group of friends and is constantly seeking ways to spend time with me no matter what, keeps getting into my room asking me for silly things he could ask anyone else about and so on. The thing is that I'm getting tired of having him constantly following me around and I don't know how I can tell him to stop acting like that without being rude to him. I don't want him to start avoiding me, I just want him to stop stalking me.

How do I do? What do I need to tell him? We're both adults and he's a smart boy so I can't even start to understand how he just can't let me go, it's like we don't really even know each other.
>>
I guess he is obsessed with you, it is called erotomania. If you reject him he will think that you love him but you are afraid to accept it, he thinks you are his destiny. He may be smart but he is crazy. Be careful some girls have been killed by their stalkers. I do not know how you have to deal with him.

I am stalker in recovery by the way, I can not control my thoughts over my obsession.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.