[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I confess my feelings to someone I like? Or just keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: received_1549029852088224.jpg (11 KB, 363x302) Image search: [Google]
received_1549029852088224.jpg
11 KB, 363x302
Should I confess my feelings to someone I like? Or just keep it to myself?

I have a friend. We are friends for 2 years now. She is quite the ideal girl, beautiful (like commercial model-type beautiful), funny, very outgoing, very open, and most of all she's a hardworking person. That's the thing I like about her the most. In terms of academics she always does her best even if she needs to stay so late at night, she would.

Her mindset in life is this: No boyfriend. Just focus on studies. Respect and love her parents all the time. Return the favor to her parents. Become successful.

And recently we had a fight, because apparently I said bad things about her in a Facebook convo, and someone saw it and said it to her. She was really hurt, and that made her break her trust in me. We managed to reconcile, but still, that trust issues are up. I've made my efforts (in actions) to apologize and I got to say it works, little by little.

I did all of those because I have feelings for her. Is it okay to let her know that?

But I'm scared because my other two friends did like her, but didn't just say it, she knew it from others. And that caused her to distance herself away from them. Like totally distance.

So, should I?
>>
you are obviously a very passive person
she is obviously a very aggressive person
you will never be with her because she dominates you
but you can earn her respect by explaining yourself and being forward
>>
What should I do after that? Most probably we will be classmates for more than 2 years, because our friends talked about it seriously about being classmates until we graduate.

So if everything doesn't go right I will be pretty much screwed.
>>
you are definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place
do you maintain the status quo or break it
in the end it is you that decides what path you take in life
no matter the path, you bear the consequences, good and bad, and move on
>>
Nope. First of all never confess, never ever ever confess to a girl. Tv, movies and anime lie about confessions for a man it does not work even if the girl likes you she will probably be turned off.

In order to properly romance a woman you have to be subtle, you have to use body language, light touches, certain words in order to attract a women, you can never say it straight out.
Confessing to a girl has never worked, seducing a women and then confessing to her by kissing her at the right moment has always worked.

People are weird men are now allowed to out right tell girls they like them and girls are unable to outright tell men they like them.
Its like two people speaking different languages they never heard before trying to communicate.
>>
Well, as you said, even if I do confess, even if we do something like.. you know, develop each other's feelings, I'm passive and she's aggressive, and I will never be with her because she dominates me.

I think that it's best if I just keep it to myself. Although that "respect" thing is something to consider, though.
>>
>>16776330

You have a point! I can clearly understand and relate to what you're talking about. Thanks for your open idea, mate
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.